A&A really came through

havending

I just wanted let every one know that A&A produced a machine order in one day. I called Monday and Tuesday they called back and let me know they were ready to ship. I was caught off guard by the speed. I had not even made a transfer yet for the invoice. They even on their way already. That's the A&A that I'm used to. Two thumbs up.

I also spent some time with manior yesterday great guy. He is also sharing his first location with service vending and is thinking up ways to boot them. I hope he gets them out.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

The order was even custom colors as the rest of my machines.

I just wanted let every one know that A&A produced a machine order in one day. I called Monday and Tuesday they called back and let me know they were ready to ship. I was caught off guard by the speed. I had not even made a transfer yet for the invoice. They even on their way already. That's the A&A that I'm used to. Two thumbs up.

I also spent some time with manior yesterday great guy. He is also sharing his first location with service vending and is thinking up ways to boot them. I hope he gets them out.

Thanks for the deal on the locs and machines, I'll have service out by years end!

You didn't say how many of what kinds of machines. If only one machine, I can understand the speed. If it's 100 machines, that is impressive.

You didn't say how many of what kinds of machines. If only one machine, I can understand the speed. If it's 100 machines, that is impressive.

I dont think he orders any less then 1000 machines at a time,he has multiple 1000000 square feet warehouses he puts them in.

I dont think he orders any less then 1000 machines at a time,he has multiple 1000000 square feet warehouses he puts them in.

I ordered machines for 3 new buffet places. The same guy is opening the 3 places all will open in the next month with the first being in a week. In each location I'm putting in new 9 way racks, two plush cranes and four way flat.

I ordered machines for 3 new buffet places. The same guy is opening the 3 places all will open in the next month with the first being in a week. In each location I'm putting in new 9 way racks, two plush cranes and four way flat.

That's awesome! Sounds like excellent locations!

Archived