Oak Quick Collect base trial

rodney69

I bought some Oak Quick collect bases and have been using them. I like the quickness, so I tried to see if the fit other equipment.

Nope! I tried it on an Eagle and no go. If I really wanted to I could make it fit with a grinder, but that defeats the purpose! 

So I guess I will buy a supreme from AA and see if it fits that machine. I actually would like to order the yellow for a chain of restaurants I have, but trying to decide if I want to use AA or just go with NW. NW though, would be like 80+ plus shipping for the upgrades! Ouch!

Any ways, I was just letting everyone know that the base doesn't fit with Eagle to save others from the trying. The base tapers quicker on a Eagle.

• 1 month later...

Save up and buy 100 Northwesterns at a time. Last time I did they were $64.25 ea plus $4 shipping to Texas from Illinois.

( it did take a while though, so if you have to have them next week, Northwestern is probably not for you).

A & A makes plastic coin trays that cost around $3.50 ea that make the Northwesterns very fast to service.

Did you know that you could also get a quick collection by using the NW 60

The quick collect option on Northwesterns costs more and is not as good as just getting the trays from A & A.

You are talking about the "cash and dash" northwestern base? It sucks it is much slower than just using s regular base and turning the base a little to get the coin.

That's exactly what I meant, why pay the extra money to me this is nothing new I have been servicing NW for years this way

I've used both styles of NW and the little cheap A&A plastic boxes, I actually prefer the cash n dash. It's not a deal breaker when I buy routes or used but whenever I order new machines I order them with it. JMO

Archived