List good deals you find on CL, Ebay or others you cant get because it's out of your area.

VBVending

Just my personal opinion, but I think it's too much, especially for used. I'm not bashing anyone else's choices or opinions, but I wouldn't touch this deal. I tend to buy machines at $25/head max (usually much lower). I'm always searching and stockpiling so I'm not left scrambling to find a machine for a location. Sometimes they need a little refurb, but I can get my roi back on a matter of a few months depending on sales.

I'm also not sticking to one particular brand of machine, which helps with my own personal strategy. If that's your plan, go for it. That's the beauty of vending. I know that's part of the reason I'm here.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/atq/5675225559.html

Just ask how many beaver heads he has. Right in your backyard.

In toledo. Same thing you had in your pics. $159

http://toledo.craigslist.org/atq/5668791565.html

Damn. Only 2 beaver heads. The north western heads are 30 plus years old he said. :-/

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Paying 250 for the delivery so 2250 total. I'll be getting all of the machines besides the double on the far left of the middle image. So getting the 6 rack, spiral gumball machine, both 3 heads and a 4 head.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

It seems a bit steep but they also look like nice quality machines. If your in bad need of them I would probably do it since you already have locations. The way I would do it is I would go look at them before they were delivered. Usually pictures make things look better than they are. If they're not like new, if the 2" coin mechs aren't .75 or 1.00, if there isn't any .50 1" coin mechs, or there not set up like you want I would run away from the deal fast! If they need nothing and you like them go for it. If they need any work the most I could see is $1000.

If any of you buy machines or anything on Ebay sign up for Ebates it gives you cash back for shopping. Also works on Amazon and lots of other websites. Great way to make money on stuff you are going to buy anyway! Ive already made $173 in about 4 months but I have been buying a lot of stuff lately. Use my link to sign up and you will get an extra $10 back the first time you use it. http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=A1ZXUkJKW2408fW2K4wVdg%3D%3D&eeid=28187

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks Kevinator! I had a friend going to New Orleans this morning and he was able to pick up those stands for me, thanks to you posting them here. $40 for 10 stands is by far the best deal Ive ever found of them, even paying him to pick them up.

Glad I could help Sam.

My pet peeve in this business is having to pay 40-50 dollars for a pipe stand. I won't do it. I have paid $95 for new NW60's and $50 for refurbed Oak's from time to time and I don't really mind it. But new pipe stands, never!

• 2 weeks later...

In case anybody needed a good laugh.

Here is the opposite of a good deal.
3 Northwestern triple plays on location and he did mention 10 vendstars off site.

I thought it was a typo so I inquired about it but no he's asking $5k for 3  locations.

Untitled.jpg

Archived