List good deals you find on CL, Ebay or others you cant get because it's out of your area.

VBVending

Alright, Lurts forwarded this one to me, but as it's 244 miles away one way for me, I'll post it here for whoever else wants a rack. Strange that so many are on sale all of a sudden around the Midwest.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Vending-Machine-Candy-Stickers-Trinkets-and-More-with-Stand-With-inventory-/271036071662?pt=BI_Vending&hash=item3f1b023eee

$99 starting on most of a 7-way. Oddly named, so hard to find in "regular" searches. Good luck to whoever wins it!

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just found an awesome deal on eBay for anybody living in Iowa but I can't post the link cause I'm on my phone. Look for Oak or Northwestern. It's in mediapolis Ia. It's 7 NW super 60's and 4 oaks with 12 stands and all the keys included. Starting bid is $50 or you can buy it now for $100. Pick up only. Somebody here better buy it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that didn't last very long. The ad was up for less than an hour and it's since been removed. I wonder if they sold.

This is what was for sale

post-4589-13454126707142_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

crap If I wasn't broke and knew more about toys that would be an awesome deal this guys warehouse is withing spitting distance of me .

If you back read in this thread those machines have been discussed. They are too old and unusable.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

that was the deal I tried to get a group buy going he had 70 total..

bill

looks like "sanko " amusements and vendings machines.. they used to have all the white castles and lost the account.. those are the old machines from white castles i would guess, only bad thing i see about them is the fact that they have beavers on bottom shelf and i dont like plastic beaver machines,but some people love them so go figure...

they have been putting those racks out in some stops around here, even snuck some in some of my locations..but they have candy in a china buffet,not the wisest choice, mm's in sunlight in a foyeur all cracked and melted, ive seen out of order signs on some of them going on six months!! guess its a long service cycle.

ron

Yeah its on my watch list but im pretty sure his reserve is close to 1800. He is asking 2k on CL.

Yeah its on my watch list but im pretty sure his reserve is close to 1800. He is asking 2k on CL.

Archived