List good deals you find on CL, Ebay or others you cant get because it's out of your area.

VBVending

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have called that guy. He is asking way to much for those machines. Even if i buy 50 for them he wont drop them down to 50. Lowest he will go is 85 a machines which is almost twice as much as i normally pay.

$85 seems to be a fair price for a 1-800 machine (based on previous postings). I don't own any triples, but $50 seems like a low ball price for a 1-800.

Fair is what one wants it to be. If i can get them for 40-50 dollars that is fair to me. Its not a good deal its fair. This guy has openly said he is happy selling one at a time over the course of a few months. Im sure his wife will get on him later this year when he still has 80 of them. That is when I will step in.

I would buy those in a heartbeat if I still was doing bulk. That is a fantastic price for nearly new machines. Those machines sell for like 300 new. I can see 50 for used equipment but not in new condition. Nothing like insulting a seller. That a turnoff in my book.

85 a pop isn`t a bad price for a new 1800,ecspecially if you can pick it up.I`ve reasoned thAT eventually the seller will come around but thats not always the case.someone else may end up buying them or he may not be that hard pressed to sell them for the paltry sum of 50 bucks and wait untill someone pays. having said all that I did once buy a couple of 1800 in good shape for 25 bucks each,on location ,but thats unlikely to happen.

that was the deal I tried to get a group buy going he had 70 total..

bill

Bill. My contact at Flatline told me about these machines last week. I like the All-Star sticker machine & the Beavers are nice heads. My only question is if he has any heads with capsule wheels. It would add a bit to the cost to upgrade to $.50 mechs and buy new capsule wheels also. I think he was asking $160 per unit. Seems like a pretty good price for a 6 column, combo stand & 3 1" heads!

I know some people have been looking for scales and I saw a used one on ebay. Been checking prices since I bought mine brand new but the box wasn't sealed. Waiting for that baby to come in lol. Hopefully Friday but anyways here is a Acucount 603. Goes for 399 brand new. Not sure what t will end up going for but the starting bid is 120. Should check it out if you need a scale!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR11.TRC1&_nkw=acucount&_sacat=0&_from=R40

• 2 months later...

I found this on ebay just searching and seems like a great deal on beavers. I personally don't own any beavers so I don't want to add another group of parts, locks, keys, etc. but here are some 7 dollar beaver machines that look in great condition!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beaver-Vending-Machine-Red-Lid-/330955926763?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item4d0e82aceb

I found this on ebay just searching and seems like a great deal on beavers. I personally don't own any beavers so I don't want to add another group of parts, locks, keys, etc. but here are some 7 dollar beaver machines that look in great condition!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beaver-Vending-Machine-Red-Lid-/330955926763?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item4d0e82aceb

Careful. Those are just the red lids for the machine, not the whole machine. $7 would be awesome for the whole thing! :)

Careful. Those are just the red lids for the machine, not the whole machine. $7 would be awesome for the whole thing! :)

Oh haha good catch!!! Sounded to good to be true lol. Thats what I get for waking up and going on vendiscuss / ebay half awake!

• 1 year later...

Archived