help with 3rd party

gkg vending

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and only have one loc sofar w usi soda nd snack machine. Anybody here from socal(los Angeles) area that could help me out on how to get a machine from coke/ pepsi would be great. I'm trying to expand my business and don't really have the capital yet to buy machines. I already have 2 loc that are pending. In case I closed this account in a wk or 2. I'm gonna need some machines. Hope you.guys could help me grow my business. Thank you.

I agree with Bill ;)

Most people on here are hard working and are not awake between 11:00 and 2:00. There is lots on info on here about third party vending. Do some searches and I'm sure you will find what your looking for, if not then come back in ask. Newbies are always welcome here and I have never seen a post go unanswered.

jd

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and only have one loc sofar w usi soda nd snack machine. Anybody here from socal(los Angeles) area that could help me out on how to get a machine from coke/ pepsi would be great. I'm trying to expand my business and don't really have the capital yet to buy machines. I already have 2 loc that are pending. In case I closed this account in a wk or 2. I'm gonna need some machines. Hope you.guys could help me grow my business. Thank you.

Call Pepsi, Coke or 7-Up and tell them you are interested in working with them as a third party vendor. They will ask the questions. To find them either look in the phone book or use google. You can ask for information right from their websites.

Hope this helps.

Poplady

Call Pepsi, Coke or 7-Up and tell them you are interested in working with them as a third party vendor. They will ask the questions. To find them either look in the phone book or use google. You can ask for information right from their websites.

Hope this helps.

Poplady

They will probably require several things from you so to help you get through the hoops a little faster..... At a minimum you should have ready:

1. A "assumed name" or "DBA", done at local courthouse (something like Jones Vending or whatever name you want to use for the business

2. A resale certificate from the state comptroller. This will allow you to purchase product without paying sales taxes.

3. Any other type of business license that might be required by your local, county or state gov't.

Holy crap, you wanted a response from somebody in SoCal regarding 3rd part vending in 3 hours and threw a fit because no one responded fast enough? Now you are typing in all caps... you seem pretty immature to me and I wouldn't want to help you but plenty of advice has already been given to you regardless of whether I want to help you or not.

Regarding the reseller's permit or the resale certificate, that probably is a question you need to ask your local municipality regarding the resale of items. I had to contact my local county office to get a Transient Vendors license which allows me to "be a vendor" in any county in Ohio. Again, you need to contact your local municipality ( unless someone that knows your area can give you an answer instead ).

Archived