Its time for me to say "hello"

Donovon

I frist have to thank everyone here in this forum... My name is Don, I want to let you folks know that with your help. I was able to start my business on the right foot.. I almost fell for the biz-op that are floating of the web.. But ran a cross this forum.. That was a few months ago. Since then I was able to find good deals on Cl.. I'm learning before I grow.. I want to let u know that I plan to but my heart and soul into this business.. I've been the boss now it's time to be the owner. Tonight we place our frist rack at a local fast food restraunt.. Two head eagle, one gumballs the other bounce ball.. And a tattoo/sticker.. 25/50/75 cents

I'm excited. My wife and I have one more rack to place..

Is a 5way three eagle 1in capsul on bottom, and two northwesterns 2in on top. I'm thinking of taking the two off the top and replacing with other tattoo/sticker... I have the bug and I haven't even did my frist pull.. Oya everyone I know how to use the search button. And will use it before I ask for help...

I frist have to thank everyone here in this forum... My name is Don, I want to let you folks know that with your help. I was able to start my business on the right foot.. I almost fell for the biz-op that are floating of the web.. But ran a cross this forum.. That was a few months ago. Since then I was able to find good deals on Cl.. I'm learning before I grow.. I want to let u know that I plan to but my heart and soul into this business.. I've been the boss now it's time to be the owner. Tonight we place our frist rack at a local fast food restraunt.. Two head eagle, one gumballs the other bounce ball.. And a tattoo/sticker.. 25/50/75 cents

Is a 5way three eagle 1in capsul on bottom, and two northwesterns 2in on top. I'm thinking of taking the two off the top and replacing with other tattoo/sticker... I have the bug and I haven't even did my frist pull.. Oya everyone I know how to use the search button. And will use it before I ask for help...

Hooray for you! Keep up the good. work. If there is anything I can help you with drop me a private message.

wow Im impressed! almost 2 weeks on the forum and 13 hours of research. that's the way to do it! Im glad you found us before the biz-ops got all your money. it sounds like from your post that you are headed in the right direction. melissaVSi is a good source for your tattoos. if I can help just ask!

Hey, Thanks everybody. Im located in Sacramento,Ca. and been running a Tacobell store, for the last 10 years. So bulk Vending is really new to me and for years as im watching not just kids but teenager adult dumping quarter in those machine... i used to laugh when they would ask for change. I used to say I wish those were mine but now "It's my turn!" ;D Now, not only that I found this forum and with thall this help and information, how can I not be successful?! (Hardwork+Plan=SUCCESS) One machine at a time if I have to. But I would like to share the benefits of having this forum. Here is the picture of our first rack at Wienerschnitzel. The second picture is the next one to go out. I look forward to many many years on this forum. Forgot to mention that this is 3 storage down to my store so it was really hard not to check it today.:D

post-3483-0-92476700-1326436233_thumb.jpg

post-3483-0-56667500-1326436254_thumb.jpg

Hey, Thanks everybody. Im located in Sacramento,Ca. and been running a Tacobell store, for the last 10 years. So bulk Vending is really new to me and for years as im watching not just kids but teenager adult dumping quarter in those machine... i used to laugh when they would ask for change. I used to say I wish those were mine but now "It's my turn!" ;D Now, not only that I found this forum and with thall this help and information, how can I not be successful?! (Hardwork+Plan=SUCCESS) One machine at a time if I have to. But I would like to share the benefits of having this forum. Here is the picture of our first rack at Wienerschnitzel. The second picture is the next one to go out. I look forward to many many years on this forum. Forgot to mention that this is 3 storage down to my store so it was really hard not to check it today.:D

Nice set-ups.

Just remember to up the price on those 2inch machines before putting them out.

Those can't be sold at 25cents if you plan to make money.

I used to visit Taco Bell and Wienerschnitzel on Folsom blvd when I lived in the Rosemont neighborhood off of Watt Ave. Is that your same Taco Bell?

I have a rack in the window of a catfish restaurant in a local strip mall. It is the same strip mall that has my gym. I walk past the restaurant on my way to the gym, and I am able to check how well its doing without even stepping inside.

kkp.jpg

those set ups look nice don, but yes you do need to change the 2 inch machines to at least 50 cents each, you might even want to go with 75 cents on one of them or both. if you need 2 inch mechs send me a pm and I will send you some cheap. On the 1 inch machines I would go with 50 cent especially since you are just starting out, the trend is going that way and you might as well start off there. those mechs at a&a are 18.25 each

I'm not on folsom...I'm just off of madison ave. When I got the two machine's all the mech were set to vend .25 and the sticker @ .50.. that was the frist thing I did, was change out the coin mech. to vend the 1in at .50 cents and the sticker to vend at .75 cent. I was thinking of switching out the two northwestern to .75 and offering a higher quaility of toy. since I just getting my feet wet I want to do a little gumballs.one head on a rack. mostly toys/sticker/tattoos. My goal in the next 3 months is to place three racks in three places that I have located myself or my wife Kathy. in the next two weeks will be getting a display folder together, to help me get the locations that I want. I took Kathy by tonight to show her the machine at the location. and saw someone putting .75 cent and got one of the sticker. oooooo the joy I felt.... We're thinking we are doing mostly commision base locations or should we be thinking a little charity too?

I'm not on folsom...I'm just off of madison ave. When I got the two machine's all the mech were set to vend .25 and the sticker @ .50.. that was the frist thing I did, was change out the coin mech. to vend the 1in at .50 cents and the sticker to vend at .75 cent. I was thinking of switching out the two northwestern to .75 and offering a higher quaility of toy. since I just getting my feet wet I want to do a little gumballs.one head on a rack. mostly toys/sticker/tattoos. My goal in the next 3 months is to place three racks in three places that I have located myself or my wife Kathy. in the next two weeks will be getting a display folder together, to help me get the locations that I want. I took Kathy by tonight to show her the machine at the location. and saw someone putting .75 cent and got one of the sticker. oooooo the joy I felt.... We're thinking we are doing mostly commision base locations or should we be thinking a little charity too?

Charity is very tough with set-ups like you have.

Not impossible, but nearly impossible, to find a lot of locations who will let you do charity with any rack set up.

Most locations expect commission for racks.

If you are looking at getting into single/doubles, then charity is a good option.

If you prefer to stay in the 4-way and up rack sizes, stick with commission.

Charity is very tough with set-ups like you have.

Not impossible, but nearly impossible, to find a lot of locations who will let you do charity with any rack set up.

Most locations expect commission for racks.

If you are looking at getting into single/doubles, then charity is a good option.

If you prefer to stay in the 4-way and up rack sizes, stick with commission.

Oh ya, I know pitching a rack for charity was out of the question. I thinking as we building the business, we have a mix of both. But i love the rack setups, and how they look. and commission is what our main forcus will be. I liking the post about offing the location a little sign up bonus. instead of getting a locator. im still looking around Cl to see if I can find one more 4way and a sticker machine..and a few doubles heads...I still dont know if I want to use the 2in capsule. im leaning toward other sticker machine on top or three more single heads and vend all toys.. that this weeks mission ahead.

Welcome aboard I'm sure you will enjoy.

It's been a week... That I've had the machine at location.. Going after work to take a peak.. Hope to locate other machine this weekend if the weather hold up.. Pickef up two more sticker machine and other 5way rack.. Got a great price think I can make three more setup like my first

Oh ya, I know pitching a rack for charity was out of the question. I thinking as we building the business, we have a mix of both. But i love the rack setups, and how they look. and commission is what our main forcus will be. I liking the post about offing the location a little sign up bonus. instead of getting a locator. im still looking around Cl to see if I can find one more 4way and a sticker machine..and a few doubles heads...I still dont know if I want to use the 2in capsule. im leaning toward other sticker machine on top or three more single heads and vend all toys.. that this weeks mission ahead.

I would definitely revisit the 2" capsule machine idea.. There are a lot of toys you can up the vend price to .75, In stickers and tattoos that's still kind of tough to do. You could easily improve your bottom line by adding a few .75 mech's here and there in some 2" machines.

I would definitely revisit the 2" capsule machine idea.. There are a lot of toys you can up the vend price to .75, In stickers and tattoos that's still kind of tough to do. You could easily improve your bottom line by adding a few .75 mech's here and there in some 2" machines.

Im with you hillbilly...everyone that I've talked to, agrees that 2in is were I want to be at... looking around to find .75 coin mech for the northwersterns. Now I have two A&A .50 mechs for 2in, was thinking of using them, in the mean time. If I'm reading correct, I should be able to upgrade with those. Is this correct? bling teeth in one, and thinking those light up yo-yo in the other. Still searching for idea.. i'm still confused about it. tell you folks the truth. But I have four of them so I kinda have no choice.Im giving myself tell monday to figure it out. The owner of WS came by on tuesday and had lunch, the first thing he says was "Man your making $" I told him "No were making $" he smiles and gives me two more leads. that I plan to follow up on, this week. I did go over and take a peak.week and one day after i installed the sticker had 26.25$ :) I didnt check the bb or gumballs. THe NfL and satire side had a gaint mound of quarters. tattoo not so much. was sooooooo happy..... and think it will help when I pitch to these other locations. lots of thing to do getting ready and starting to have a lot of question.

Archived