Shootin Hoops mounted on Step Stand

will.vend

Today I set up a new chinese buffet, I added a wing to the rack and mounted a shootin hoops machine. I never have liked the way the hoops looks sitting next to a rack. I plan to mount more this way in the future.

Always thinking out of the box! great idea!!

Nice job. I think I serviced that rack one time. ;D All you did was count quarters.

no not this one bub! it's a new set up, it seems like its gonna do good it had $40 bucks in 2 days, I had to go back and install the nine way with the hoops because all I had on the truck when I got it was a 4 way.

• 1 month later...

I have a hoops on location thats not doing very well, i have another spot for it but can't do gum so was wondering what .50 mechs fit this machine. its the version with the mech on the front, will it only accept a beaver mech?

I have a hoops on location thats not doing very well, i have another spot for it but can't do gum so was wondering what .50 mechs fit this machine. its the version with the mech on the front, will it only accept a beaver mech?

I know a .50 beaver mech will fit. Not sure what else will.

yes you need a beaver mech.

treadmill has 50 cent beaver mechs for sale

Here is my version. I mounted this .50 Shootin Hoops machine on a large base with a triple bracket and paired it with a Super 80 machine with an extended back and .75 mech. I turned the Hoops sideways to make it fit the space I have.

Here is my version. I mounted this .50 Shootin Hoops machine on a large base with a triple bracket and paired it with a Super 80 machine with an extended back and .75 mech. I turned the Hoops sideways to make it fit the space I have.

I like the looks of it, even though the hoops machine looks a little off "facing" that way. I'm sure once it's on location it looks fine. Thanks for sharing Hillbilly!

Archived