Should I get the Doritos or the Doritos?

caserri

That's too funny. Must be a big seller to dedicate that many coils to the same product.

Either that, or the vendor ran out of stuff to put in the machine and stocked it with whatevery they had on hand.

That's too funny. Must be a big seller to dedicate that many coils to the same product.

Either that, or the vendor ran out of stuff to put in the machine and stocked it with whatevery they had on hand.

Assuming it's not a joke, I would definitely say the vendor ran out of everything else. I remember being in situations with a USI-5700 snack machine that typically holds 15 selections of chips and I only had 8 selections. Most people didn't notice that there were about 2 of everything...

This was NOT my fault though.

i have one location, i just switched it over to 2 double col selections of mt dew, figuring FINALLY i could

set them on a 2wk cycle instead of 1 week. well got a call, the mtn dew was out again. The entire new selection only extended the service cycle 3 days. Oh well, cant complain i pulled out $50 extra than usual.

Here's the latest incarnation of the machine.

Mission, its located in a rest area in Connecticut.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

That kind of makes sense, really has no single person that he has to please like a manager or HR director. He's got a contract probably based on highest payout so he doesn't care about offering variety. By offering only a few selections he can stretch service intervals further reducing costs to service to accommodate very high commissions.

Archived