The NAMA OneShow?

You will see every make and model of equipment on the market in one location.

You will see all most every product that a machine can dispense.

You will leave with a big bag of sample products like the new bubble gum flavored chips.

You will see trucks purpose built for vending routes.

Software, moving equipment ect.

Walta

You will leave with a big bag of sample products like the new bubble gum flavored chips.

Walta

Walta

I have gone to several and Walta nailed it. You will meet lots of great contacts too. Suppliers galore with lots of free stuff. They have all types of rates from individual, company and student. Just give them a call.

If your attending the NAMA OneShow please join our Linkedin discussion by clicking on attending here: http://linkd.in/AEIzAI. 365 Retail Markets will be having updates and some great promotions posted soon!

(

http://youtu.be/HpC4BhC0bzs

)

Interesting to say the least...I've seen this concept before...

Just Camera's and no cashier!

How popular is this? I haven't seen an actual one yet.

MicroMarkets are growing in popularity with 100's in place across the country, I'm not surprised with an average net profit of 23%!

365 just announced yesterday they will be giving away a free MicroMarket to registered and qualified parties (official message below, I will also email the release to you). You can register to win here: http://www.winamarket.com/.

If you would like to learn more please request to connect with me on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cwaszczak, I look forward to hearing from you!

Details

Along with our partners Kraft Foods, MEI and General Mills 365 Retail Markets is very excited to offer winning entrants the amazing opportunity to win a fully functional Self-Checkout MicroMarket . The MicroMarket will be comprised of a 365SmartHub self-checkout system, security system, a minimum of two single door coolers, fixtures, signage and merchandising displays.

In addition, the 365 Retail team will provide the services and support necessary to design and implement the MicroMarket at a selected customer location.

I might have the opportunity to bid on a location in a couple of months that might be suited for a set up like this. Just in case I registered for the free drawing. ;D

Awesome. Keep us posted. I have been in several large corporations, and I've never seen anything like this.

• 1 year later...

Just wanting to know if anyone went to the NAMA OneShow last week & how did they find it? Was there anything "new" worth mentioning?

I would of liked to have gone just to listen to Magic Johnson speak!! 

Fingers crossed I will be able make it next year ( If the wife will let me  ;D )  in Chicago.

Just wanting to know if anyone went to the NAMA OneShow last week & how did they find it? Was there anything "new" worth mentioning?

Fingers crossed I will be able make it next year ( If the wife will let me  ;D )  in Chicago.

If you show me your reservations I'll force myself to go so we can have that beer you owe me. Your bring some Aussie beer and I'll bring some of this http://www.shiner.com to barter with.

If you show me your reservations I'll force myself to go so we can have that beer you owe me. Your bring some Aussie beer and I'll bring some of this http://www.shiner.com to barter with.

Sounds like a plan to me but I wont bring any Aussie beer! If you want that you might aswell piss in a glass & drink it! ;D 

I will bring some Speight's mate.. it's a kiwi beer! 

I went to the show and I found it very beneficial, my main focus in going was to research Micro Markets and I got a lot of information about them, so hopefully in the near future I can start operating one. I was hoping to find a good option for a frozen machine, I was buying the National 455, then I went to the AMS, and neither of those are available anymore, the only options are the fastcorp, and the USI, which both have a lot less capacity then what I am used too. USI didn't even have a dedicated frozen machine at the show, just their combo Cold/Frozen machine. I was told by Crane that I can still get their AP frozen machine which is the way I am leaning right now. I also looked at Vendos new glass front drink machine that they hope to have available by the end of the year,  it looks better than the Vue, but still not up to the caliber of the Dixie or the Royal, although the one thing that I have always liked with the Vue is the ability to pull out the shelves to load the product, and that can still be done with the new machine, and each shelf now has 9 selections instead of the 8 the Vue has, but I will not be on the waiting list to get the first one of the line. It's always nice to get a lot of goodies to bring home also.

Archived