How big is the demand for Interacitve machines?

dperry

As many of you know, I like to tinker around in my garage, and build things. I've started a project to create my own interactive pinball gumball machine, but I haven't gone very far with that.

Now I've also started plans to make a spiral adaption to a 30" Super80. My plan would allow you to add a spiral track inside the machine, and mechanism that would push the gumballs up to the top of the spiral when the mech is turned.

Would a conversion kit that turns your 30" super80 into a spiral interactive be of any interest to anybody?

Yes victor did make it and A&A used to sell them.

A&A no longer sells them.

Also, my design calls for having the gumballs to be on the bottom, or in a clear container in the center, inside the spiral.

Sounds like a neat one. NW makes one where the gum is on top and falls into a maze like wheel. You spin the wheel to work the gum out through the maze.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

NW has those? I haven't seen it on their site. It sounds like something from OK mfg tho

I thought about one recently that would have a gun handle that pivots and mini gumballs feed into it. They could be propelled via a scaled down system like a pitching machine. Hit targets for points and user keep the gumballs. The targets and gumballs would have to be in a self contained area for safety. I'm pretty sure something like this probably already exists though...

I have several interactive gumball machines and i do too want to make one out of parts from dead machines

but not to resell. just to create

i use alot of stuff from frightprops.com

they have soundboxes motor control boxes and just about anything you would need to build your own interactive gumball machine

they may have the exact part your looking for to get the gumballs to the top.

i use their soundboxes to replace failed ones on my kiddie rides

and i used them to bring a old gumball coaster back to life with a corrosion damaged board

as far as the zippers go from A&A i have 2 of them in my avitar and i posted some pictures in my gallery of them.

i also posted some pictures of the cooler interactive gumball machines including the failed Mc Donalds happy meal express vendor

bill

NW has those? I haven't seen it on their site. It sounds like something from OK mfg tho

No its NW they have it at the show each year.

I have several interactive gumball machines and i do too want to make one out of parts from dead machines

but not to resell. just to create

i use alot of stuff from frightprops.com

they have soundboxes motor control boxes and just about anything you would need to build your own interactive gumball machine

they may have the exact part your looking for to get the gumballs to the top.

i use their soundboxes to replace failed ones on my kiddie rides

and i used them to bring a old gumball coaster back to life with a corrosion damaged board

as far as the zippers go from A&A i have 2 of them in my avitar and i posted some pictures in my gallery of them.

i also posted some pictures of the cooler interactive gumball machines including the failed Mc Donalds happy meal express vendor

bill

Oh yes the McDonald's jet coaster its still they only bulk machine ever approved by corporate. It never really took off.

Ok

Keep me posted

Simon,

I found on the internet, the patent plans for your interactive machines. How was your experience with getting a patent?

Archived