S&S vending Orlando

havending

So who's. s&s? Are they bad...

I have no idea who they are. They may be great. But they have crappy machines and low price points that makes them an easy Target.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

So who's. s&s? Are they bad...

I have no idea who they are. They may be great. But they have crappy machines and low price points that makes them an easy Target.

What did you offer the business.. What will u be putting in its place

yeah i ran into their stuff at a few laundromats i was pitching i noticed the low price points and old beat up equipment

owners said they were paying 50% off the gross i figure thats why they were selling junk at cheap prices to keep

the margins ok.

do u do coin pushers? if you run across some good locations for a coin pusher and are interested in making a nice commission

let me know. i know you do cranes so i figure u wouldnt be interested in that arrangement with cranes. but let me know PM

All Chinese places BOOTED

Their photo. c6e4ea0d-9271-980c.jpg

The funny thing is that this looks like the kind of setup that all of us here seem use.

Many people on here talk about starting out by buying used machines off of CL and eBay.

Well then, this is the result.

The sad thing is... this looks a lot like my setups.

The other sad thing is... I don't think it looks so terribly bad.

The worst thing I see is the rust on the base of the modded pipe stand. Maybe the picture isn't capturing all the nasty details?

The funny thing is that this looks like the kind of setup that all of us here seem use.

Many people on here talk about starting out by buying used machines off of CL and eBay.

The worst thing I see is the rust on the base of the modded pipe stand. Maybe the picture isn't capturing all the nasty details?

I'm just starting out, and I running the same except mine have .50 mechs and sticker machine. And I think it looks good.. I just saw a picture of someone selling a rack with 2 1in on the bottom and a vendastar3000 on top.. Now that's sad. Idk how I feel if I knew I was getting location by getting other the boot. But I'm in a big city with lots of location.. To choose from and don't think I have to be that aggressive.. But like I said I'm new and might have a different out look a year from now..

I hear you but what would a location owner rather have what's in the photo or one of mine? a6890f0d-9b5f-44b8.jpga6890f0d-9b77-9d3c.jpga6890f0d-9bb8-3fca.jpg

Going cheap may be easy but not better.

I'm just starting out, and I running the same except mine have .50 mechs and sticker machine. And I think it looks good.. I just saw a picture of someone selling a rack with 2 1in on the bottom and a vendastar3000 on top.. Now that's sad. Idk how I feel if I knew I was getting location by getting other the boot. But I'm in a big city with lots of location.. To choose from and don't think I have to be that aggressive.. But like I said I'm new and might have a different out look a year from now..

I use to think the same way until I started think about wanting to do this full time thats when I started paying more attention to some of the full timers like havending and will.vend. Targeting accounts that already have machines is a great way to grow, the first main question has already been answered, do they want machines in their business.

BTW what the hell is that thing in the bottom picture

There must be some Vending Karma going on here! S&S has had a history of tampering with his competitor's machines over the years. There was even a police report filed by another vendor against him. As they say, "What goes around, comes around". Looks like S&S is about to be on the receiving end this time!

I hear you but what would a location owner rather have what's in the photo or one of mine?

Going cheap may be easy but not better.

I'm not complaining. I'm just putting a spotlight on the situation.

When new people talk about saving money by buying used, realize that buying used is not grant the savings that they hope to get. Spending time, money and energy to repaint machines, having to buy parts like globes or wheels, starts to add up. But when you buy new, you get exactly what you want, and have bright shiny new machines to boot. Also, you can have all matching equipment, and not have to piecemeal machines together to make a full rack.

I'm not complaining. I'm just putting a spotlight on the situation.

When new people talk about saving money by buying used, realize that buying used is not grant the savings that they hope to get. Spending time, money and energy to repaint machines, having to buy parts like globes or wheels, starts to add up. But when you buy new, you get exactly what you want, and have bright shiny new machines to boot. Also, you can have all matching equipment, and not have to piecemeal machines together to make a full rack.

You are 100% right. Don't get me wrong I have some old set ups. Those are in older locations or not so great locations. But when I'm pushing locations and esp newly open locations I put the best of the best out. I have an owner that has opened 7 new places in the past year and he spent about 1.7 mil on each I dare not put a crappy set up in there. Oh but service did and now they are all gone. :D

Archived