Bounce-a-Roo Parts?

jpvending

I ended up winning this in an auction today for $5.00. I know it needs the globe and the coin mechanism. I've searched online and found the company that makes the machines and they have a parts list but no prices. I'm hoping it won't cost tooooo much to fix.

post-4699-0-91621500-1344488669_thumb.jpg

In my search I didn't find parts for this on ebay or anywhere else other than the one company. If anyone knows of a better option, please let me know. If nothing else, it'll be a learning experience. :)

Bummed I lost on all my other auctions.

Post a picture of a closup of the wheel and front where the plate goes. Also the chute. Some take NW mech's and some take Beaver mech's. If it is a NW You can find them lots of places.

Yes, I'm aware of that. But if it has a NW wheel the Beaver mech will not work and vice versa.

It appears to be the NW, at least looking at the springs in the center of the wheel and the chute. A bigger picture will tell us what he has.

Isn't the Beaver variant just a reconfigured Northwestern template? For example, a quick look at THIS one- it's got a hole for the Northwestern mech, but they've mounted a Beaver mech.

Now, I understand that the vend wheel will be the final determinant in what path to take, but from what I've gathered the front plates are pretty much universal.

Just thinking here. Good luck JP Vending!

Those are built with a beaver mech. The parts will be on the high side because the mfg is in the business of selling complete machines and not parts. So either bite the bullet and buy the parts or sell it to some one else. I will tell you that global gumball makes a machine similar to the ok mfg bounce and nearly every part can inerchange. But your globe from them will be round and not square like the bounce.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Those are built with a beaver mech. The parts will be on the high side because the mfg is in the business of selling complete machines and not parts. So either bite the bullet and buy the parts or sell it to some one else. I will tell you that global gumball makes a machine similar to the ok mfg bounce and nearly every part can inerchange. But your globe from them will be round and not square like the bounce.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Negative! They are built with both. The Beaver mech uses the horseshoe bracket to attach it to the NW front plate. The NW just slides in.

Try abcvending you need to speak with Ken. It seems to me he has parts for just about every machine. As ha said they will be pricey.

Dont call them, Call OK MFG..

they have a parts department they will sell you all the parts direct,

in fact almost all manufacturers will sell direct parts to people

I order all the the time parts from OK MFG, Smart, namco, Beaver, A&A, northwestern,Raw Thrills, elaut, LAI GAMES..

call thier parts department first for anything

the only thing your doing going anywhere else is having someone else order it for you from XX company and then upcharging you to make a profit.

I will admit, there is not much left there from the pictures most of the machine is missing.

bill

I did call a couple places today. Looks like it'll cost about $200 to get it up and running with parts from OK MFG. Will look into the other machine that has mostly interchangable parts and see what the prices look like there. The globe is the most expensive part (at $90). Once I figure out exactly what I need I'll see if I can get some of the parts used to save a little bit. But even $200 isn't bad considering they are over $400 new. And it'll be a learning experience for me. :)

Archived