Locating contest

pusherman

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Antonio,

Let me know how the used car place does. I have been thinking about new car places but haven't talked to them yet.

Good job on the placement.

Gary

I `m going there monday and let you know how it did gary!it`s been out there long enough without a follow up look over

Antonio

Gary,I`m not sure how many I have for the month but surely under 5 .I think that I am going to have to stop for a bit on locateing.I have 2 machines at home and after that I`m done.I recently tweaked my route and untill I feel that IT`S doing the best it can I wont expand.

I added toys on some of my uturns so kinda makeing them a triple with a toy option.monkeying around is doing well in one of the places I did that at that I was able  to go check..I thank you very much for shareing with us how well those monkeys do.

A

I have 1 this month. Pizza Pie Place is it's name. I was having pizza the other day with my kids and the owner was there. I asked and he said sure. I placed a triple-head right where the line forms at the register. (M&I, Gum Balls & Pnt m&m's).

I am out of machines but I am removing a few from slower accounts and looking for new locations all the time.

Gary

Thanks, Gary. I'm actually working on 3. Got a call from one of my members yesterday about a Hardware Store. Gonna talk to the owner today. I'm sure someone can beat 3 for the month.

BTW, after reading Eve's post in the revenue section, she should have received it for Jim's 16 placements.

Placed my remaining three last week. Hardware Store, Nail & Hair Solon and our Animal Hospital Clinic.

BTW, thanks for the avitar, Steve. I'm sure someone can beat three this month.

Good job!

Let's just keep track of everyone's placements this month. Let's get this contest up and running again. I know there are more members that have some great placements. Make sure you get counted.

Just a reminder: All placements must be achieved by you to get placement points. Please, NO LOCATOR sold placement for this contest.

Thanks

Gary

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Attention All Members:

YOU COULD BE A WINNER!

This is the last day to post your vending machine placements for May. Make sure you list your placements here. The person with the most placements without help from a locator wins the famous CHEESY PLACEMENT AWARD avatar.

Wear it with pride...

Gary

This contest motivates me to try my hand at locating, so far I've been using a locator, (and he's been great) because of my big fear of rejection.  Kind of like the same fear of hitting on a girl.  It would be a good excersize in facing my fear though.  Do you guys have any tips when going into to these places to locate?  Or know of other posts with locating tips?

thx

ianhenry317 wrote:

This contest motivates me to try my hand at locating, so far I've been using a locator, (and he's been great) because of my big fear of rejection.  Kind of like the same fear of hitting on a girl.  It would be a good excersize in facing my fear though.  Do you guys have any tips when going into to these places to locate?  Or know of other posts with locating tips?

thx

here you go. good luck

http://vendiscuss.com/forums/view_topic.php?id=28&forum_id=1

Hey Steve!

Have you finished my cheesy avatar yet?

Kyle

There you go Kyle. Sorry and thanks for reminding me. Wear it with pride!

Steve