My first AA Global order

Greatdane

I just received my first order from AA to fill my brand new shiny 5 way rack

The rack was generously donated by supporters of our forum and I was the lucky one to win it. Thanks again to those supporting members :)

I asked the AA salesperson to recommend items for the following denominations.

I chose for the 5 sized machines $1.00 (Jumbo) .75 (Jumbo) 2 x .50 (Small) and .25 (Small)

I chose Mystery Deluxe gold egg capsuled, Freaky Geeks, Hematite jewelry, Harley Davidson key chains and Mike and Ikes.

Besides the cost of Mike and Ike's ($55.00), the cases were around $26.00 each and average cost per capsule vend is .09 cents

I filled the machines and let the kids be my test market. I gave them each $5.00 in quarters. The Mike and Ikes were a hit for a quarter.

The Hematite jewelry and Harley key chains for .50 cents were also liked. The Freaky Geeks were great for the collector in the group for .75 cents.

The big downer and let down was the Deluxe Gold Egg mystery mix for $1.00. They eagerly put there 4 quarters in and tried for the gold bonus eggs. When they got there first product, they were instantly depressed by the items that came out of the eggs. If I were a parent and I gave my kids a buck and they put it in the $1.00 machine and received a .09 cent item like a single tattoo or a small hot wheel hazard cone, I would feel ripped off. I can see paying a quarter but not a dollar for what comes out. The gold eggs contained a set of ear buds for portable music players that are the dollar store type. I will have to order a .25 cent coin mech for the jumbo machine or the kids will cry by the loss of a buck for a .08 cent item.

I am going to call AA and make sure they sent me the right egg mix. Do any of you vend these gold egg mystery mix for a buck? If so, are they quality vends?

Nice plan!

I'll call them in the morning on Monday and get the .50 coin wheel. I can always use a spare $1.00 wheel.

When I converted the capsule wheel to a brush deep mdse wheel for Mike and Ikes, I thought it was going to be expensive. It was only $4.32. It is vending 10-12 mike and Ike's per quarter.

I need to get a gram scale. I haven't done the gram per vend math to see what my cost is yet. 27 lb per case $55.00 a case plus shipping brings it to $66.00 cost for 27 lb's.

Nice plan!

I'll call them in the morning on Monday and get the .50 coin wheel. I can always use a spare $1.00 wheel.

When I converted the capsule wheel to a brush deep mdse wheel for Mike and Ikes, I thought it was going to be expensive. It was only $4.32. It is vending 10-12 mike and Ike's per quarter.

I need to get a gram scale. I haven't done the gram per vend math to see what my cost is yet. 27 lb per case $55.00 a case plus shipping brings it to $66.00 cost for 27 lb's.

.15 cents an oz. shipped to your door.

I do mine buy the oz .4 to 1oz depnding on what I am vending usally

Sales people attend meeting that tell them to move certain products, you know, the stuff that isn't selling. So, supplier recommendations should be viewed with great suspicion and caution.

I agree when you see something like hot tamalees on sale that should wave a red flag.

Archived