Anyone vending 5-Hour Energy or the like?

We have vended them at $3.00 ea. Vistar supplied us with a plastic sleeve that went around the neck of the bolltes and fit into the candy shelf. Actually works pretty well.

Are they pretty good sellers?

I have tried both Monster and Redbull and those are so slow moving i gave about 18 monster drinks to my brother in law and about to pull the redbull and drink it myself. lol

They actually sell better than any of the other energy drinks we have tried( Red Bull, AMP, Monster), Sell best at an account that is open all night. Also, we only sell the Berry flavor

One of my warehouses is open all night. Monster sells 1 to 2 cases a week there in the summertime. I tried 5 hour energy in the snack machine and it was a dud. Not saying it won't work, but each clientele has its own characteristics. You have to try different energy drinks if they ask for them.

One of my warehouses is open all night. Monster sells 1 to 2 cases a week there in the summertime. I tried 5 hour energy in the snack machine and it was a dud. Not saying it won't work, but each clientele has its own characteristics. You have to try different energy drinks if they ask for them.

Yep, I used to have 5 hour drinks in a number of locations. They sold fairly well at first then eventually became space fillers so now I'm down to having them in only 3 locations.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had 5-hour energy drinks available in my snack machine for the last couple weeks, and sales have been pretty small. It sounds like I've had a very similar experience as WillisNYC--I sell around a case to a case and a half of Monster energy cans every week, and expect more in the summer. So far, however, I'm having a hard time selling the 5-hours. I would be interested to see the sleeves that make them fit in the machine better, if they aren't too expensive per unit.

u can get the sleeves free from 5hr energy,supposedly. they gave me the run around

5hr sold poorly for me, but good for a "space filler'

Same here - they just acted like they couldn't give a rip

I vend 5hr in my snack machines with dual augers. The container sits perfectly right in the middle of the dual augers & vends smoothly every time. Had a hard time selling 5hr for $2.75 so i'm down to $2.25 and it moves now, but still kinda slow. Still trying to figure out which is the more popular flavor...

Archived