so found a weird location

TKK

It's a home care place I think they send people or nurses to older people's homes. He said there's 110 employees. Met the owner and he showed me their vending. It was a combo had snack on top and cokes on bottom he said they bought it 5 years ago at Costco. 3 of the soda selections don't work he said he can't find parts. He was very happy that I didn't charge. He liked the idea of having a seperate coke and snack machine.

Here's the weird part

They stock it themselves. They pay the janitor an extra 10hrs a month to stock it plus pay for product and gas. They say it makes about $300 a month.

He then said they price everything at .50! Chips (big bags) chocolates, pastries, cokes everything!

He said they usually make no profit from the machine mostly for the employees.

Right away I told him u gotta understand we need to make profit. He said he understands as he would no longer have to pay the maintanance and offer more drinks.

He wants a list of pricing. What do u guys recommend? Keep the same prices I usually have?

He also said maybe I could service the snack machine for them w my product and just put a coke machine?

I need locations but want to profit for sure

He was ok w cokes being .75

It's a home care place I think they send people or nurses to older people's homes. He said there's 110 employees. Met the owner and he showed me their vending. It was a combo had snack on top and cokes on bottom he said they bought it 5 years ago at Costco. 3 of the soda selections don't work he said he can't find parts. He was very happy that I didn't charge. He liked the idea of having a seperate coke and snack machine.

Here's the weird part

They stock it themselves. They pay the janitor an extra 10hrs a month to stock it plus pay for product and gas. They say it makes about $300 a month.

He then said they price everything at .50! Chips (big bags) chocolates, pastries, cokes everything!

He said they usually make no profit from the machine mostly for the employees.

Right away I told him u gotta understand we need to make profit. He said he understands as he would no longer have to pay the maintanance and offer more drinks.

He wants a list of pricing. What do u guys recommend? Keep the same prices I usually have?

He also said maybe I could service the snack machine for them w my product and just put a coke machine?

I need locations but want to profit for sure

He was ok w cokes being .75

Have them get rid of the junk they have and go with your regular pricing, if they don't like it then move on.

I had one of my machines at one of those places, it sucked big time! It seems like every time I went to service machine, cake and donuts was sitting on table in lunch room where machine was located. After two months of poor sales I pulled my machine. That was my experience, lets hope you do better.

mike

so i should email my regular prices then? what im thinking is offering a comission, and telling him these are my prices with a 10% comission and without? should i use their snack machine looked like it had maybe 20+ snack selections. its a hospice. 110 employees. so he said it makes $300 a month, with double the price maybe id loose a bunch of sales, but id think itd be like say now they sell 600 products for $300 lol if sales drop say to 400 items, but at double the price its probably still $400 a month?

should i take a 2 in one machine, the one that has 2 machines a thin coke machine and a snack machine also?

i found another location, some apartments with a laundry room already with machines, but damn do their current vendor slack it.

its a low income place so i know it would do great i just think i would get break ins and all. heres some pics...

empty machine, the manager said to come back tomorow weird machines for sure.

5D505A20-orig_zps63406ff8.jpg

4DD4A88F-orig_zps1a6afc4c.jpg

so i should email my regular prices then? what im thinking is offering a comission, and telling him these are my prices with a 10% comission and without? should i use their snack machine looked like it had maybe 20+ snack selections. its a hospice. 110 employees. so he said it makes $300 a month, with double the price maybe id loose a bunch of sales, but id think itd be like say now they sell 600 products for $300 lol if sales drop say to 400 items, but at double the price its probably still $400 a month?

should i take a 2 in one machine, the one that has 2 machines a thin coke machine and a snack machine also?

i found another location, some apartments with a laundry room already with machines, but damn do their current vendor slack it.

its a low income place so i know it would do great i just think i would get break ins and all. heres some pics...

empty machine, the manager said to come back tomorow weird machines for sure.

5D505A20-orig_zps63406ff8.jpg

4DD4A88F-orig_zps1a6afc4c.jpg

On the first one, just email him your standard lineup with prices and don't offer any commission. Sounds like this guy just needs a decent vending setup. Use your own machines and dump that Costco garbage. This account might be pretty good but it's never had a chance with that crummy combo machine.

I just took over a location like that second one. I got the snack machine set up right today and the guys there were like kids in a candy shop. It's a good account and the previous vendor was doing what I see in your picture - it really makes me wonder what the hell some of these people are thinking that operate their machines that way.

Ok so I went to that location they called me he wants my services :)

He said they r knocking off the water fountains in the waiting room so I can place them. I talked to the guy who services it and he showed me everything. It makes more. Last month it did about $275 cash and $250 in quarters. Only selling coke and diet coke. His products are products I sell as well. The only ones I don't sell is the lays chips the small ones.

I'm going to put a regular single price machine for sure, and going to buy a snack machine asap. Was thinking of pulling one of my newer cranes since one location only makes $150 a month snack and one less.

$500 a month is great for me that's at .50c each item so about 1,000 items a month. With my higher prices of mostly everything $1 I think it will gross more. They didn't mind the 25-75% raise in prices as they won't have to worry about it.

He said if I could please purchase their current machine. 3 of the 5 coke motors are burnt out. Coin mec and bill v and snack selection all work great. He said to offer anything for it as they'd more than likely trash it.

It's a mac 32 en 4744

No clue who makes it they bought it at sams 3 years ago. What should I offer? I could place it at an apartment laundry room and sell coke and Dr pepper and like 25 selections of snacks. Looks prety new

thats the thing 3 of the coke motors are burnt out everything works 100%, BUT where can i get these rebuilt or order new ones? they have searched everywhere, im sure TVF members would know

he asked me if he had to sign any papers. im thinking of taking advantage of that as a stable contract, i dont have any like that. does anyone have a template or what should i put? id like to put atleast a 24 month contract? 36?? i want to put that they are not liable for anything for sure, repairs, etc. but what can i put? like i will give good service? no competitors? help me out please as i need to make it asap he wants it tomorow.

...does anyone have a template or what should i put? id like to put atleast a 24 month contract? 36?? i want to put that they are not liable for anything for sure, repairs, etc. but what can i put? like i will give good service? no competitors? help me out please as i need to make it asap he wants it tomorow.

This may help...

ok the pepsi machine, i plugged it in coin mech works good and all, dollar bv turns on (makes the noise they all do when turned on) and then it blinks like 3 times and then the light stops blinking and doesnt take bills. when i reconnect it same thing, or once i unplug the harness from the coin mec same thing sounds like it works but stops blinking and wont take any bills. anyone have any ideas? might have a short or something?

A728F4FF-orig_zps04bbbc20.jpg

262614F2-orig_zps70b7c147.jpg

The first thing you want to do with a Coinco BA, especially one that's been sitting in the sand, is to open the bottom up and clean the three sensors. There's a square button on the bottom that allows the whole section to slide out.

The second thing you want to do is swap it out for a VN2512 ;D

Archived