new to full line vending

I was just wondering if anyone had done any business with star vending dot com? I'm not exactly sure what they are all about but hopefully someone on here can help me out. I am thinking about purchasing a couple of machines and locations from them

I googled it and it appeared to be a provider of services for a business , not machines for sale for a person who runs them. for machines,go to craigslist or the manufacturer ,and use a pro locator if you need one. Also,don't buy anything other than a full size Rowe, ap, ams, crane,or usi for snack,and vendo, Dixie narco, or royal for soda.

Ps: stay away from combo and mechanical machines

I was just wondering if anyone had done any business with star vending dot com? I'm not exactly sure what they are all about but hopefully someone on here can help me out. I am thinking about purchasing a couple of machines and locations from them

Can you post a link?

Even without the link, buying machines from full line vending operation is one way to get a jump into the business, if these guys are in the business of selling equipment and locations......then beware....

I googled it and it appeared to be a provider of services for a business , not machines for sale for a person who runs them. for machines,go to craigslist or the manufacturer ,and use a pro locator if you need one. Also,don't buy anything other than a full size Rowe, ap, ams, crane,or usi for snack,and vendo, Dixie narco, or royal for soda.

Ps: stay away from combo and mechanical machines

I just talked to the guy and he says this includes the machine. I would actually drive to dallas and pick from the machines they have available. At that time I would pay them the $900.00 for the machine and they would locate it for me.

Can you post a link?

Even without the link, buying machines from full line vending operation is one way to get a jump into the business, if these guys are in the business of selling equipment and locations......then beware....

starvendingservices.com

http://www.starvendingservices.com/index.html

So you are going to pay 900 bucks for a old repainted single price machine that's worth 300 bucks or so and then pay them more to deliver it and set it up in a account that that MIGHT generate 50 bucks a week in gross revenue. Really?

How about you pay me 200 for the advice and you not spend the rest and then we both come out ahead. :rolleyes: Seriously, not recommended.

http://www.starvendi....com/index.html

So you are going to pay 900 bucks for a old repainted single price machine that's worth 300 bucks or so and then pay them more to deliver it and set it up in a account that that MIGHT generate 50 bucks a week in gross revenue. Really?

How about you pay me 200 for the advice and you not spend the rest and then we both come out ahead. :rolleyes: Seriously, not recommended.

LOL which is exactly why I love the forum. I told him I would pass

I bought a machine from this guy...kind of. By bought I mean I put a deposit down and by machine I mean a Genesis combo that had a lot of problems. They could not fix it, nor supply me with another working machine. There is a lot to this story, but the punchline is that I am currently trying to get my money back. See this post as well:

http://vendiscuss.ne...113-scam-alert/

I don't think he intends to scam anyone, he just seems to not be able to deliver what he says.

Doesn't matter if its by intent or Incompetence, the end result is that the customers are losing their hard earned $$.

these 'turn key solutions' don't seem like a great deal. I spoke with a guy about buying some machines and mentioned combo machines. He gave me some horror stories about a friend who purchased $45k worth of vending machines and 'locations' from one of these turn key operations. They gave him crap locations, took forever, machines kept breaking. TONS OF PROBLEMS. I'd stay away from this type of operation. Seems like the best thing to do is start with doing all the grunt work yourself and learning how the process works from the beginning.

Archived