Worth it or not ?

The cold drinks machine (if it is a multi-price) I would say would sell for around $500-600, the pepsi machine is a single-price dixie narco (no more than $300).... I don't know much about the snack machines, but unless they're worth A LOT, and the guy is selling the locations too, I wouldn't be interested....

Just my humble opinion...

http://losangeles.cr...3703224091.html

He wants 4k for all of them. He says he nets 300-500 Per month.

I've seen that one up for awhile - older equipment and the net is slightly low considering there's two locations to service. If the locations work for you, offer him $2,500 - that's $500 more than he could possibly sell the machines for.

The Rowe is a 4900 made 1980-1988 with aftermarket Coinco BA and 9340L coin mech

Walta

Walta, how can you tell (other than your vast experience), that its a 4900 in stead of a 5900? I have a 5900 and it looks just like mine? Just curious.....

Thanks

Travis

Walta's correct, the Rowe snack is a 4940 model and you can tell it by the red display. Rowe 5900's have blue displays. The Pepsi machine is a DN440 single price, the Cold Drink machine is a Royal 552 Merlin 2000 and the second snack (in the Freaking sideways picture!) is a National 157 or GPL 159. Decent machines for being on location if the sales volumn is there.

1 Very few 5900s had that gum and mint display.

2 5900 have 1 large blue price display 4900 have 2 small red displays.

3 Bill acceptor bezel is wrong for 5900.

4 Item and price tabs are the wrong size for most 5900s.

And I thought predicting the coin mech from that photo was the real trick.

Walta

Archived