Coke machine price check

Will do. Is there a particular validator and coin mech I am looking for ?

I lean toward the Mei units - probably a VN2500 series validator and TRC6000 series mech would be optimum.

You should ask him to have it cooling before you get there. See if you can perform simple tasks in the programming such as a vend test and price changing. With no coins in the coin mech (15 in each tube) you won't be able to test the validator, but you can certainly test the coin mech. Simply dropping a nickle, dime and quarter, seeing if .40 shows on the display and then pushing the coin return to get the coins back will tell you if the coin mech is working.

I just got back from looking at the GIII Machine and I took some pictures.

I performed the checks that you mentioned AZ and everything appeared to be working.

It does not take $5 which I suppose is not the best, however its cold, looks good and appears to be in working order.

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/gallery/album/113-giii-804/

There is the gallery of the pictures I took,

I performed the checks that you mentioned AZ and everything appeared to be working.

It does not take $5 which I suppose is not the best, however its cold, looks good and appears to be in working order.

http://vendiscuss.ne...m/113-giii-804/

Yep,

It's an 804 - just as I suspected

..............let the gloating begin ;D

http://vendiscuss.ne...m/113-giii-804/

Unless you are buying the machine from Coke I would be concerned that the machine is stolen based off of the sticker that says Property of the local Coca Cola Bottler. Call Coke and see if they know that it is for sale.

Yes, because of 3 seperate Coke asset tags on the machine, you definitely need to call Coke and confirm ownership of the machine. Give them the asset number and serial number of the machine to find out.

Is there a particular number I should try reaching coke at ?

There are two Coke bottlers in this area - Montebello and L.A. (Vernon area). Just Google them for the phone #

Glad Coke says it's free and clear. Go for it - $600 is far less than you would pay to anyone like me for this machine. Just remember you may have some small issues with it, but nothing that can't be overcome. As for the $5 acceptance, turn on switch #6 in the validator control box and then try 5's. Chances are likely that it will only take the oldest 5's from before the large portrait bills. It can be upgraded to new currency but will require either new software, a new chip, or more likely an updated validator board.

Archived