massalonvending

Where do you buy candy   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you buy candy

• SAMs, Costco, etc
    • Gum balls.com, etc
    • Directly from the company
    • Other (Please tell me)

Ok, went to sams store where they order for me quite a bit.  There is even a brochure on the products, its called SOS, Sams Special order system.  If they say they can't or don't know how, ask them to call store 8285, the number is 618-632-4501.  There is no shipping charge to have the items sent to the store.  The pamplet is from concord confections.

Hope this helps.  You may have to look the stock numbers up at samsclub.com first.  And one of the earlier post, why should I not buy gumballs at Sams?

• 4 weeks later...

Sea turtle vending,

How much does gum at oak leaf cost? How how long does it take to ship? How much is shipping?

I am in canada, where oak leaf is made, and I can't order from them. Last time I tried ordering from them, they said the minimum order was an entire skid (70 something boxes of gum) and I said no. I have been trying for the past month to get in touch with the sales rep and hasn't returned my calls. I would prefer getting it shipped to me, but if the price is right, I might get it shipped to Montana and drive the 10 hours each way to pick iy up. The cheapest place I can find gum up here is $40 a box, and that is ridiculuous.

Sea turtle vending,

How much does gum at oak leaf cost? How how long does it take to ship? How much is shipping?

I am in canada, where oak leaf is made, and I can't order from them. Last time I tried ordering from them, they said the minimum order was an entire skid (70 something boxes of gum) and I said no. I have been trying for the past month to get in touch with the sales rep and hasn't returned my calls. I would prefer getting it shipped to me, but if the price is right, I might get it shipped to Montana and drive the 10 hours each way to pick iy up. The cheapest place I can find gum up here is $40 a box, and that is ridiculuous.

You tried All star

• 5 weeks later...

America's Premier Vending Supply. Here is a link to a website that I get my candy from... PMM cheaper than sam's by the bulk case though (not bagged), Runts about $5 cheaper than quill (no free shipping though) and Sprees SOOO much cheaper than anywhere I can ever find them. Just buy all you need at once to save the shipping charges and note you cannot buy online, you have to call them and pay over phone with a cc.

http://www.csi-net.n..._Candy__Gx.html

They are www.smartvending.com now.

• 2 weeks later...

I buy all our gum through SAMs. I think it's silly to store gum, so i pick up cases every Monday for the week. I did the whole buying by the pallet thing a few years back. Only operate 50 or so candy heads. Get that from SAMs and runts from quill, but with the cost rising I will fase out of pie vending here soon. Except for one account that empties three beaver heads of skittles every single month. Wish I could vend gum there. Lol

I buy all our gum through SAMs. I think it's silly to store gum, so i pick up cases every Monday for the week. I did the whole buying by the pallet thing a few years back. Only operate 50 or so candy heads. Get that from SAMs and runts from quill, but with the cost rising I will fase out of pie vending here soon. Except for one account that empties three beaver heads of skittles every single month. Wish I could vend gum there. Lol

I agree there is no reason to buy pallet gum unless you can empty the pallet in a few weeks. Inventory on the shelf is cash just setting around.

Archived