What are your current best selling 1" and 2" Bulk Toy Items?

bulkjake

I am trying to reorganize my new bulk toy route with fresh new products but, keep some of the old good selling products. Here is what I am tentatively going to be carrying/reordering so far (Please share what you are currently running and I am open to suggestions):

1 Inch:

California Gold

Self Vending Mix

Bouncy Balls

Glow Sticks

Sticky Hands

Adopt a Puppy Figurines

Spit Wads

Eraser Tops (Brand green balls)

2 Inch:

Sponge Bob Yo Yo Balls

Stretchy Yoyo Balls

Domo Figurines

Random Toys Mix

Funny Teeth

Jake what are you selling your toys at? 25c or 50c? Just curious since I am also in Cali. And what are your best spots for them? Restaurants I am assuming? I just got a pizza place and my locator said candy but I was going to try and place and 1800 with two 50c mechs with toys and one in the center with gumballs for 25c! Not sure if he will let me place a toy instead of candy?

And I am trying the friendship bracelets and the lock stock and barrel! We will see how it goes when I get it out! I'll let you know!

Austin

Jake what are you selling your toys at? 25c or 50c? Just curious since I am also in Cali. And what are your best spots for them? Restaurants I am assuming? I just got a pizza place and my locator said candy but I was going to try and place and 1800 with two 50c mechs with toys and one in the center with gumballs for 25c! Not sure if he will let me place a toy instead of candy?

And I am trying the friendship bracelets and the lock stock and barrel! We will see how it goes when I get it out! I'll let you know!

Austin

Doughnut shops are my best performing toy locations followed close by, independent gas stations, liquor stores, thrift stores. I don't have too many racks in restaurants... I vend at .25, .50, .75

Like most people I will soon be fading out the .50 2 inch as well as the .25 1 inch.

I'm surprised to not see squishland stuff as 1" products. Does no one vend it here? I typically vend it at 25 cents, particularly if i am competing in a location. Most stuff in NC is still at 25 cents for 1". For 2" I vend at 75 cents or 1 dollar and sell MArvel buildables, ear buds, etc.

I'm surprised to not see squishland stuff as 1" products. Does no one vend it here? I typically vend it at 25 cents, particularly if i am competing in a location. Most stuff in NC is still at 25 cents for 1". For 2" I vend at 75 cents or 1 dollar and sell MArvel buildables, ear buds, etc.

I have a bunch of it. 1" jungle and city, 1" Nino and Dip and 2" Jungle. I am going to have to start pulling it soon since I can't seem to get the product in. I have had stuff on back order for a while and I am running out.

I have a bunch of squishland stuff that I'll be mixing into my mystery mix. Almost all of my machines were stocked with squish stuff when I bought the route and it just doesn't sell very well anymore. I have bags and bags of it that I've removed from machines and am keeping for mystery mix duty.

I ran squash but never did much with it. Now pink and black on the other hand I love that one. Best two inch are eggs from parsal. It's a great mix these are items I would sell at ,75 or 1.00 in a straight mix

What are some of those items?

My best 1" performer right now is Lock Stock and Barrel. None of my 2" really sell very well, but any large sticky item or flashlight seems to do okay. I'm trying some zipper bracelets on this month's cycle. I'll see how those do.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

We are doing the cardinal loom bands at .75 and sold out every head we had it in.

We are doing the cardinal loom bands at .75 and sold out every head we had it in.

I see those things at about every place I go and I don't mean in bulk machines.  Walmart, Target, etc sell them on the shelves and they're between $5-10 a bag!  I'm trying out Flatline's 2" and at 75 cent vend.  Will be interesting to see how they do for me.  

Archived