VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

My biggest problem is going to be trying to decide on which WR to bench.... when Foster gets back healthy again you might as well just hand me my 2nd Championship ;D  ;D  ;D  

Don't worry - I predict you'll have plenty of guys banged up by then.  We wouldn't want that pack of walking wounded of your's to get lonely.  In the meantime, you may want to address your lack of any defense,  if I were you I'd pick up several before they're all gone  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Didn't you mean to say 'Wise and Magnificent"  ;D

He's been put on the WI list because he got caught messing around with Belicich's daughter.  The worst part is she looks like her old man  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Mate... if you spent as much time concentrating on your own team as you do in telling me what I need to do with mine... you might actually win a Championship!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Just try not to dump all your best players this year when you go to grab a defense  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Nothing will keep minitron off the field Thursday.

I hope your right because I have MINITRON locked in & loaded! 

What's the weather like in NE.... I am hoping for a high scoring game with plenty of targets & TD's for both MINI & AB with the final result going in NE's favor (of-course) as the wife supports the Pats & a Happy Wife means a Happy Life! ;D   

Just try not to dump all your best players this year when you go to grab a defense  ;D  ;D  ;D

Don't worry... I already made a Blunder when I accidentally drafted Bryant instead of Bradford in Round 10 but I am sure (praying) Eli will workout!  ;D

It did make me feel a little bit better when I sore that you had drafted C.J Spiller in Round 6 though ;D  ;D  ;D   

Gonna rain all night but that won't affect the Pats' passing game.

That don't sound good... NE might have to let a little bit of air out of those balls to make them easier for Brady to grip ;D  ;D  ;D   

That don't sound good... NE might have to let a little bit of air out of those balls to make them easier for Brady to grip ;D;D;D

Even though it was proven that the balls were not under inflated, I will play along and offer this...

post-1-144191617135_thumb.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Don't worry... I already made a Blunder when I accidentally drafted Bryant instead of Bradford in Round 10 but I am sure (praying) Eli will workout!  ;D

It did make me feel a little bit better when I sore that you had drafted C.J Spiller in Round 6 though ;D  ;D  ;D   

That don't sound good... NE might have to let a little bit of air out of those balls to make them easier for Brady to grip ;D  ;D  ;D   

I'll trade you Bradford for Brown - I would take Megatron but only if he survives the weekend.  And Spiller should be the antidote for the missing Jimmy Graham in the Saints offense if I can ever get him off the bench

• Like 1

I'll trade you Bradford for Brown - I would take Megatron but only if he survives the weekend.  And Spiller should be the antidote for the missing Jimmy Graham in the Saints offense if I can ever get him off the bench

If anybody in the league is injury prone it's Bradford... so if I was you I would be saying a little prayer before he goes onto the field because if he goes down "The Blue Mooners" championship hopes will go down with him - considering half your team are Eagles players!

As for Spiller taking over Jimmy's targets in the Saints offence... I think you will find that the player who will reap the benefits of this will be Brandin Cooks - who jus sot happens to be on my team ;D  ;D  ;D

If anybody in the league is injury prone it's Bradford... so if I was you I would be saying a little prayer before he goes onto the field because if he goes down "The Blue Mooners" championship hopes will go down with him - considering half your team are Eagles players!

As for Spiller taking over Jimmy's targets in the Saints offence... I think you will find that the player who will reap the benefits of this will be Brandin Cooks - who jus sot happens to be on my team ;D  ;D  ;D

Fortunately Bradford is backed up by Mark Sanchez who was a great upgrade over Nick Foles last year.  Time will tell if Bradford lives up to all the preseason hype but Chip Kelley will go to great extremes to protect him.  Cooks is more of a deep threat and Brees will target him when he's got time.  Unfortunately the Saints offensive line isn't rock solid and Spiller should get most of the quick bailout work that Graham used to feast on.

• Like 1

Unfortunately the Saints offensive line isn't rock solid and Spiller should get most of the quick bailout work that Graham used to feast on.

Not this week he wont... he's officially listed as OUT of Sundays game due to injury.

120 points? That's pathetic Kiwi.  You'll note that the Mooners  already have  more than that and we're not even done yet.  But it's going to get worse when Manhammer rips your head off and craps down your neck tomorrow night courtesy of Adrian Petersen - maybe if you get lucky he'll get arrested for something before tomorrow.  Looks like you could use a Qb but I'm not sure I even want Megatron anymore  ;D  ;D  ;D

Ps. you do realize that after you lose tomorrow you'll be in 7th place (good thing for you there's only 8 teams or it would be worse)  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

This weeks not finished & I haven't lost yet mate but to be honest with you i'm not to worried if I do! 

The only 2x weeks that concern me are weeks 6 & 13 because that's the main reason I am playing this year! I already WON a championship so now all I have to do is reverse last years shock loss to the Mooners. (I would be looking forward to another match-up in the finals but I can't see the Mooners making it that far) 

I think I may even change my team name to the Sinalods in week 6 so that Cajun can share in my glory when I absolutely kick your golpher!! My team only had 3x players score double digits & I still scored 120pts so when they are all "firing on all cylinders" I should be able to score over 300pts which I am hoping happens in week 6!!    

As for finishing week 1 in 7th place.. isn't that still higher than where the Mooner ended up finishing last season. (8th place) ;D  ;D  ;D     

LOL!

I'm busy catching shrimp here in the waters of Louisiana!

Thanks FFC of thinking of me!

Between shrimp and vending machines, just to busy looking at who is beating who!

cajun

• Like 1

LOL!

I'm busy catching shrimp here in the waters of Louisiana!

Thanks FFC of thinking of me!

Between shrimp and vending machines, just to busy looking at who is beating who!

cajun

If we had shrimp down here... I would probably rather be catching it too than playing FF but because we don't I have nothing better to do than kicking a certain someone's golpher!  ;D

My boys played like a group of lazy hippos! Its gonna be a long season if these fellas dont step it up. 8th place is kind of depressing!!

I am in the same club as you but I am not getting too worried yet as it's only week 1... I am more worried for you because it looks like you just lost x2 of your top x3 WR's.

I have a lot of depth at WR so if you are interested in something you know what to do... ;D   

This weeks not finished & I haven't lost yet mate but to be honest with you i'm not to worried if I do! 

The only 2x weeks that concern me are weeks 6 & 13 because that's the main reason I am playing this year! I already WON a championship so now all I have to do is reverse last years shock loss to the Mooners. (I would be looking forward to another match-up in the finals but I can't see the Mooners making it that far) 

I think I may even change my team name to the Sinalods in week 6 so that Cajun can share in my glory when I absolutely kick your golpher!! My team only had 3x players score double digits & I still scored 120pts so when they are all "firing on all cylinders" I should be able to score over 300pts which I am hoping happens in week 6!!    

As for finishing week 1 in 7th place.. isn't that still higher than where the Mooner ended up finishing last season. (8th place) ;D  ;D  ;D     

Think of the Mooners as your own personal curse

My boys played like a group of lazy hippos! Its gonna be a long season if these fellas dont step it up. 8th place is kind of depressing!!

With Mainor pushing 200 it's not like your chances winning were feasible - probably a good time to lay an egg if you must.   If Mainor keeps this up it all may be a moot point anyway with the only contest being for runner up.

• Like 1