VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

Any needing a rb1 I got j. Charles, m. Forte and d. Freeman and would trade 1 for the right wr

Looks like no Julio for you either  ;D  ;D  ;D  I've officially changed the name of my team to the Peter Pans.  They can only be the Mooners again when they start growing some hair and score a few points. I was leaning towards the Pantie Wastes but I figured I'd save that one for Kiwi whose sucking even worse than me (impossible as that may sound)  ;D  ;D  ;D

Edited by moondog
  • Like 1

I was leaning towards the Pantie Wastes but I figured I'd save that one for Kiwi whose sucking even worse than me 

I was think a more appropriate name for my team would be... Jameis Winston Screwed Me!! ;D  

Looks like no Julio for you either ;D;D;D I've officially changed the name of my team to the Peter Pans. They can only be the Mooners again when they start growing some hair and score a few points. I was leaning towards the Pantie Wastes but I figured I'd save that one for Kiwi whose sucking even worse than me (impossible as that may sound) ;D;D;D

Well I can assure you this, you won't be playing a team that doesn't manage their roster like you did today. I guarantee you'll be taking your first loss next week!

I was think a more appropriate name for my team would be... Jameis Winston Screwed Me!! ;D

As a long time bucs fan a word of advice, never count on any buccaneer. They are dream crushers!

Edited by mainor5251
  • Like 1

Well I can assure you this, you won't be playing a team that doesn't manage their roster like you did today. I guarantee you'll be taking your first loss next week!

The Peter Pans could still loose this week... even though they are playing a team that only has 7x players!

• Like 1

What about Todd Gurley... or is he not for sale?

Everybody for sale for the right price, didn't mention him cause I figure with only one proven game he hasn't proven his value at least not what I would want for him. This kid gonna be special

Edited by mainor5251
  • Like 1

Everybody for sale for the right price, didn't mention him cause I figure with only one proven game he hasn't proven his value at least not what I would want for him. This kid gonna be special

Yep... i'm still kicking myself for not grabbing Gurley first!

I thought that I had the 2x best rookie RB's in Abdullah & Gordon so I was hesitant in dropping one of them. Maybe I should of just dropped Cooks instead.... I guess only time will tell but as long as Gordon is splitting carries with Woodhead he will never get anywhere & I just don't think Abdullah will get enough touches in Detroit's offence. 

I've officially changed the name of my team to the Peter Pans.  

I think you should come-up with another team name as it looks like your going to get beaten this week by the team in last place! ;D  

How did I know that you were going to pickup Prater....

I don't think Manhammer was going to pick him up anyway (even though I tried to warn him  ;D) so you are going to have to face the humiliation of being beaten by an opponent who is coming last who also only started 7x players!  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

I don't think Manhammer was going to pick him up anyway (even though I tried to warn him  ;D) so you are going to have to face the humiliation of being beaten by an opponent who is coming last who also only started 7x players!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Desperation, he knows he's fixing to have 2 straight losses

• Like 1

Just because my team is playing like a bunch of fairys doesn't mean I have to.  I'll still do my best to win this one tonight and I might just pull it off now that Manhammer can't get a kicker.  It does appear that Manhammer is pulling a Caserrie leaving two slots open, but hey, that's not my fault.

• Like 1

Manhammer can't get a kicker.  It does appear that Manhammer is pulling a Caserrie leaving two slots open, but hey, that's not my fault.

I don't think Manhammer understands the seriousness of the situation that he is in... I know that this is not a money league but to me it is more importance than any other fantasy football league that he/we are involved in.

We all have to make sure that the Mooners/Peter Pans don't win this year... otherwise we will never hear the end of it! ;D  ;D  ;D   

I was hoping you'd grab him for me - but since you're losing worse than I am I guess you're in no mood for being helpful  

Don't worry... if it was you that needed a kicker I would of grabbed him straight away! That's if Mainor didn't beat me to it!!  ;D

Edited by Fantasy Football Champion
  • Like 1

Come on MEGATRON! I only need you to score 50+ points!!  ;D

Given that Megatron hasn't scored 50 points all season combined, I'd say you were toast and it looks like Fins is going to edge you for third place if he doesn't score a bunch of points against the Seahawks (which ain't going to happen)  Your cohort, Mainor, will be finding himself in even worse shape as he descends to 7th place just ahead of the Hippo.

• Like 1

Given that Megatron hasn't scored 50 points all season combined, I'd say you were toast and it looks like Fins is going to edge you for third place if he doesn't score a bunch of points against the Seahawks (which ain't going to happen)  Your cohort, Mainor, will be finding himself in even worse shape as he descends to 7th place just ahead of the Hippo.

After you loose today & then come-up against far superior teams in weeks 5-6... I think that you will find yourself at the bottom of the standings (probably 7th) which will only put you 1 above Manhammer!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Any needing a rb1 I got j. Charles, m. Forte and d. Freeman and would trade 1 for the right wr

Try to keep your waiver priority high... someone might drop a WR1 at the end of the season if he doesn't make the finals!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Try to keep your waiver priority high... someone might drop a WR1 at the end of the season if he doesn't make the finals!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Not sure that someone even has a #1 receiver to drop - besides I only did that to help you beat the king last year  which won't be happening this year.

After you loose today & then come-up against far superior teams in weeks 5-6... I think that you will find yourself at the bottom of the standings (probably 7th) which will only put you 1 above Manhammer!  ;D  ;D  ;D

You're doing a lot of big talking for a guy with so few points this week  ;D  ;D  ;D  Too bad I couldn't have played you this week as even my Pansies could handle you.

Edited by moondog
  • Like 1

Not sure that someone even has a #1 receiver to drop - besides I only did that to help you beat the king last year  which won't be happening this year.

Mate.. I was only taking the piss about dropping a WR... you are 1 of the few friends I've got so as much as it pains me to say (because of my competitive nature) I hope that if I don't win AGAIN this year that your Blue ******* take it out!  ;D  

I hope this feeling is mutual?  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Well, at least I got the  tie and remain in 1st place unlike you saps who are spiraling downwards at a rapid rate  ;D  ;D  ;D  If I hadn't grabbed Detroits' kicker that would have made the difference.  It looks like Kiwi is going to be on the losing end of biggest blowout this week.

• Like 1

Mate.. I was only taking the piss about dropping a WR... you are 1 of the few friends I've got so as much as it pains me to say (because of my competitive nature) I hope that if I don't win AGAIN this year that your Blue ******* take it out!  ;D  

I hope this feeling is mutual?  ;D  ;D  ;D

Since you feel that way, then trade me Antonio for Mathews (I have room to stash him until Big Ben comes back  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Since you feel that way, then trade me Antonio for Mathews (I have room to stash him until Big Ben comes back  ;D  ;D  ;D

I said we were friends... not best friends... Antonio isn't going anywhere!  ;D  ;D  ;D