VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

Well it's nice to see that the man from Down Under is back down under.  You do realize that a tie will be a permanent blemish on your record but next week you're probably in for a bigger blemish when Big Mike whomps your butt it's like a big rock just rolling downhill with no stopping in sight. ;D  ;D  ;D

I think I liked it better when you couldn't log-on.... maybe I should of kept my mouth shut!!!

;D  ;D  ;D

Thank you !

I had him in my starting line-up... but I changed my mind at the last minute  :'(

• Like 1

I think I liked it better when you couldn't log-on.... maybe I should of kept my mouth shut!!!

;D  ;D  ;D

I had him in my starting line-up... but I changed my mind at the last minute  :'(

Well, now that I'm in my rightful place (which is No 1  ;D  ;D  ;D ) I shall have start concentrating on dialing up some bigger scores - all this bobbing and weaving ain't going to last too long as sooner or later my opponents will stop losing half their team to injuries when they play me

Edited by moondog

Well, now that I'm in my rightful place (which is No 1  ;D  ;D  ;D ) I shall have start concentrating on dialing up some bigger scores - all this bobbing and weaving ain't going to last too long as sooner or later my opponents will stop losing half their team to injuries when they play me

I can't wait to play you, love my match ups that week. Better go ahead and find another d for that week

• Like 1

When I realized that FINS had started DeMarco instead of Lewis I wanted to throw up & then if that wasn't bad enough Big Ben went down which basically handed you the game!

I don't think you are going to get that lucky when you face Mainor... he could probably loose half his team & still be able to score more points than the Mooners! ;D  ;D  ;D  

How is it that the team with the 5th most points scored this season is coming in 1st place? 

• Like 1

When I realized that FINS had started DeMarco instead of Lewis I wanted to throw up & then if that wasn't bad enough Big Ben went down which basically handed you the game!

I don't think you are going to get that lucky when you face Mainor... he could probably loose half his team & still be able to score more points than the Mooners! ;D  ;D  ;D  

How is it that the team with the 5th most points scored this season is coming in 1st place? 

It's obviously Karma - last year I had huge points but few wins so now it's payback time ...... although I do find it somewhat perverse that I won the biggest margin prize last week as well.

• Like 1

It's obviously Karma - last year I had huge points but few wins so now it's payback time ...... although I do find it somewhat perverse that I won the biggest margin prize last week as well.

I think Karma is going to bite you in the golpher very soon... In weeks 5-6-7-8-9-10 to be more precise! ;D   

I shall have start concentrating on dialing up some bigger scores 

I am guessing those bigger scores aren't going to be coming from C.J. Spiller ;D  

I think Karma is going to bite you in the golpher very soon... In weeks 5-6-7-8-9-10 to be more precise! ;D   

I am guessing those bigger scores aren't going to be coming from C.J. Spiller ;D  

Weren't you the one who thought it best to leave James Jones on the bench?  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Weren't you the one who thought it best to leave James Jones on the bench?  ;D  ;D  ;D

My problem is that I have so many quality WR's it's hard to decide which one's to bench... this is a problem that I wouldn't expect you to understand!  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

My problem is that I have so many quality WR's it's hard to decide which one's to bench... this is a problem that I wouldn't expect you to understand!  ;D  ;D  ;D

We'll see how Antonio does now that Big Ben is out.  Vick is much more likely to take off running like a scared rabbit than actually pass the ball to anybody.  You might as well be dealing with "happy feet" Kapernick  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

We'll see how Antonio does now that Big Ben is out.  Vick is much more likely to take off running like a scared rabbit than actually pass the ball to anybody.  You might as well be dealing with "happy feet" Kapernick  ;D  ;D  ;D

Your right about Vick but he does like throwing the long ball so only time will tell... at least it's only going to be for a couple of weeks!

I wonder how many interceptions Luck will throw this week?

M. Luck - 7int

E. Manning - 0int

• Like 1

I can't wait to play you, love my match ups that week. Better go ahead and find another d for that week

Be careful Mainor - you don't want to lose another QB.  The Mooner curse has been pretty devastating this season.

Don't worry, I dumped Spiller - with Brees hurting he can't do much.  I took a chance on what seemed to be a good situation, unfortunately by the time he got healthy, Brees went down - so it goes sometimes.  I did manage to swap him for Ellington so that should be a plus come bye week.

So now you're living vicariously through Mainor ?  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

And we thought the King was bad  ;D  ;D  ;D

If I was the King I would be calling you all my peasants & telling you that I have everything that you need/want ect

Wait... I do have everything that you need/want... especially when Foster & Bryant come back! Martavis Bryant is going to kill it this year with or without Big Ben! He is the new Josh Gordon & not because of what he does off the field but because of what he's going to do on it! 

;D  ;D  ;D

If I was the King I would be calling you all my peasants & telling you that I have everything that you need/want ect

Wait... I do have everything that you need/want... especially when Foster & Bryant come back! Martavis Bryant is going to kill it this year with or without Big Ben! He is the new Josh Gordon & not because of what he does off the field but because of what he's going to do on it! 

;D  ;D  ;D

I wonder if you've considered the fact that for every reception Bryant gets it's one less for Antonio - this is what's called "eating your young"  He may indeed kill something but that will only result in another suspension  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Your lucky that I had the 3rd pick in the draft & not the 4th otherwise I could of ended up with both Antonio & Julio!  ;D

I had the third pick in the draft you Dingbat  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

I had the third pick in the draft you Dingbat  ;D  ;D  ;D

Sorry.. my mistake! It was 6am in the morning my time  ;D

Julio for me, no Julio for you

No Julio... No Forte... I remember getting excited only to see you grab them 1x pick ahead of me!  ;D

Your right about Vick but he does like throwing the long ball so only time will tell... at least it's only going to be for a couple of weeks!

I wonder how many interceptions Luck will throw this week?

M. Luck - 7int

E. Manning - 0int

Looks like you're toast - Go Big Mike  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Well I guess I know the answer to that now... Vick Sucks!!! :angry:

The rests of us think he's great - and so does Bey, who seems to be poaching all the points in Big Ben's absence  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Well I guess I know the answer to that now... Vick Sucks!!! :angry:

There's a nasty rumor going around that Big Ben is actually going to retire from football so he can devote more time to his true passion which is Yoga  ;D  ;D  ;D