VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

I've offered a couple trades to 2 different teams now. Nothing that has materlized. Want another wr1

Yeah, who doesn't?  It's strange there are so few good Wrs out there with only eight teams playing.  Seems like there's plenty of Rbs to go around.  Kiwi would be loaded if any of his could play. ;D

I have been trying to trade-up for a better QB but it's hard work in a 8x team league... when Mainor offered me Romo I should of counter offered for Brady. I can still stream a QB if Eli doesn't improve & continues to golpher the bed!   

Your team is looking a bit thin @RB... maybe you should send me Luck for one of mine!  ;D

You don't seem to have any Rb's that can actually play at the moment - your bench is quite the train wreck  ;D  ;D  ;D

I hear ya on the WR thing. Lost my 2 top WR in week 1!! Makes for a tough season

You really should have traded me Dez, with Romo gone he can't do much even when he does return.  Last year I lost Petersen after the first week - really ruined my season.

You really should have traded me Dez, with Romo gone he can't do much even when he does return.  Last year I lost Petersen after the first week - really ruined my season.

Trying to get your sticky fingers on Dez aye... why does that not surprise me!  ;D

• Like 1

Trying to get your sticky fingers on Dez aye... why does that not surprise me!  ;D

Well I just figured the Hippo could use somebody that can actually score a few points and unlike your bench, I have the space to stash a guy for awhile.  One more injury and you'll be lucky to even field a full squad  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Well I just figured the Hippo could use somebody that can actually score a few points and unlike your bench, I have the space to stash a guy for awhile.  One more injury and you'll be lucky to even field a full squad  ;D  ;D  ;D

If Hippo needs a WR he knows who's door to come knocking on & it won't be yours!  

As for the Blue Mooners... I think you should change the name of your team to the Waiver Wire Pickups! It looks like your definitely trying to find this years ODB (which I can understand) but I am sorry to tell you that it's not going to happen.

This year is going to be the year of the rookie RB which is why you should of picked up Todd Gurley instead of all those other reject WR's that you have on your team!   

As for my team... 1x player on my bench isn't injured... he's suspended for blazing up off the field! But when he come's back he will be blazing ON IT!!!   ;D  ;D  ;D

Edited by Fantasy Football Champion
  • Like 1

The problem is you've only got two players anybody in their right mind would want - unfortunately Hippo hasn't got anything left to trade.  You should have grabbed Gurley yourself, he'd go nicely with all those other girly men you've got.  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

The problem is you've only got two players anybody in their right mind would want - unfortunately Hippo hasn't got anything left to trade.  You should have grabbed Gurley yourself, he'd go nicely with all those other girly men you've got.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Your probably right about my team because most of my players have been under-performing so far this season... but I have still managed to score the second most points so far (behind mainor) which is why when they get thing right I will destroy you in week 6! ;D 

As for your players... they are the 'Kings of Garbage Time" which is NOT the way to win championships!

Good luck against the FINS this week because your going to need it!!! ;D  ;D  ;D    

• Like 1

Your probably right about my team because most of my players have been under-performing so far this season... but I have still managed to score the second most points so far (behind mainor) which is why when they get thing right I will destroy you in week 6! ;D

As for your players... they are the 'Kings of Garbage Time" which is NOT the way to win championships!

Good luck against the FINS this week because your going to need it!!! ;D  ;D  ;D    

When you have the superior managerial skills that I do, you don't need luck  ;D  ;D  ;D

When you have the superior managerial skills that I do, you don't need luck  ;D  ;D  ;D

I am not sure what managerial mean but I am sure if I ask Cajun he will say that "managerial" translates to BULLS-H-I-T!!! ;D  ;D  ;D   

I kind of guessed that it would involve AB... how about I trade you my J.Jones for your J.Jones?  ;D

Now you sound like the King - I think Mainor is trying to improve his team, not save yours.  Here at half time it looks like Eli is right on pace to score 8 points this week  ;D  ;D  ;D

You really sat Brady? [emoji50]

This is going to be a statement year for him and the team.

They are putting up 50 next week.

Damn I LOVE being right!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

When you only need 1pt from MEGATRON & there is 10:50 left on the clock in the 4th quarter.... MATTHEW STAFFORD IS A GOLPHER & I HATE FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

I would love to make fun of you but with what looks to be my 2nd loss in a row eminent I will remain quiet.

• Like 1

I would love to make fun of you but with what looks to be my 2nd loss in a row eminent I will remain quiet.

Don't worry mate because I am sure that someone else will be on here soon enough & he definitely wont remain quiet. ;D  

Yes, you'll definitely want to reserve those first round picks for your defense and kickers - that way you know you got the ones you wanted  ;D  ;D  ;D

Maybe I should of taken this advise because my defense top scored for my team this week & if only I had of taken Gostkowski I could have won! :blink:  

Thanks for dropping Arizona by the way....   ;D  ;D  ;D

Why didn't I start James Jones!!!  :'(

Well it's nice to see that the man from Down Under is back down under.  You do realize that a tie will be a permanent blemish on your record but next week you're probably in for a bigger blemish when Big Mike whomps your butt it's like a big rock just rolling downhill with no stopping in sight. ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1