All American Chicken month 2.

Billnuts

Even the big operators are smart enough to not tell you every thing and keep it all for them self come on man think about it. Suppliers are tell us they are selling more eggs. Operators are seeing more and more of them on location. Is that a sign of them not working? I see a triple as your avatar is that the machine your most proud of? If it is keep building until your locating racks build your business. Don't wast time on the VD band wagon

So nick your on track to do 200. Machine pays out in under a year then you pick up 200 a month with a paid off machine not bad.

Actually I do racks as well lol!!! Can I join part of the cool club now Hav  B)  lol? Only reason I have that as my avatar is because that is my first machine I ever bought and got me started into bulk... Trust me I hate that machine with all my guts and love vendstars even more that that machine... but that was my first machine and yes am proud of it!

But to answer your question... I already have racks. Look in the gallery lol.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then great so you know that what works for one operator may not work for another. Those big guys you talk about only have a couple chickens in a couple of places. Heck I order more than that a month. I under stand that many operators simply don't have the money to spend so they just hate on the machine hoping it won't catch on. It's here to stay I promise that.

Anthony, you couldn't hold my jock. Since you and your boys have never picked me off any of my accounts that's a damn joke. Do you understand who I know within Zaxbys...?.. Lay off the chardonnay BIG guy lol

Haha the chicken looks so little next to the other machines!!! If I was a kid I'm going to that crane lol!!! And the keyhole and if I didn't win anything maybe the chicken to take something home with me lol!!!

A large operator I know in Alabama tells me his All American Chicken machine averages $80 - $100 per month.Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

A large operator I know in Alabama tells me his All American Chicken machine averages $80 - $100 per month.Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

How many Zaxbys do you have? 

Me and a friend of mind set a mall location last week

Hav, I have a lot of zaxbys accounts. I'm actually playing golf with ray golf this weekend at willow point in alexander city, and I personally know all of Zaxby account owners through UGA football or networking. I would love to target your big arse but I never see the ha ***.

AAC revenue reports seem to be all over the place. From $400+ a month to $20- a month. I'm wondering why you chose to believe the lower report? Quite frankly, I don't believe either of them. There is just too many personal feelings getting in the way to accurately figure out what these things are doing. Everyone is taking sides and lying just to make their side look better.

I believe that the truth lies somewhere between the two absurd reports found here on the forum. Like assessing anything else, one must dismiss the best review and the worst review to find the real review.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Which reports and operators are you calling absurd?

I think Bill really broke it down and has nothing to gain or lose by his reports so i wouldn't call him absurd for sharing with us.  We are all grown ups here and we all know when we are being "pitched" or "promoted" by reports of earnings.  I dont  think we can make assumptions based on one location vs another as that could be any machine.. Bill gave us report of earnings of other machines in same exact locations so we can all make our comparisons on what to expect..I have met Bill and highly respect him as a professional operator and would never call him "absurd".

I really wished everybody wouldn't argue about it and just put the "proof in the pudding" and give us  pics of counter numbers over timeframe. I personally get sharpie and beside of every counter i have i put number i personally give to machine, when i have someone else service it they have to take photo of counter.. If the numbers are real a hard counter could be proof and not just "absurd comments".. I dont think anyone would lie about a machine making small numbers, as there is nothing to gain...Its the big numbers that most everybody thinks is BS.

ron

I think Bill really broke it down and has nothing to gain or lose by his reports so i wouldn't call him absurd for sharing with us.  We are all grown ups here and we all know when we are being "pitched" or "promoted" by reports of earnings.  I dont  think we can make assumptions based on one location vs another as that could be any machine.. Bill gave us report of earnings of other machines in same exact locations so we can all make our comparisons on what to expect..I have met Bill and highly respect him as a professional operator and would never call him "absurd".

I really wished everybody wouldn't argue about it and just put the "proof in the pudding" and give us  pics of counter numbers over timeframe. I personally get sharpie and beside of every counter i have i put number i personally give to machine, when i have someone else service it they have to take photo of counter.. If the numbers are real a hard counter could be proof and not just "absurd comments".. I dont think anyone would lie about a machine making small numbers, as there is nothing to gain...Its the big numbers that most everybody thinks is BS.

ron

i would put the chicken mach on the end in that mall pic, its likely

to get broke into being the middle of those tall machines

unless a camera is pointed right at it. 

i will tell you , the economy must be getting bad again, ive had a huge spate of 

robberies over the last month, 5 locations hit in volusia county just last month

i would put the chicken mach on the end in that mall pic, its likely

to get broke into being the middle of those tall machines

unless a camera is pointed right at it. 

i will tell you , the economy must be getting bad again, ive had a huge spate of 

robberies over the last month, 5 locations hit in volusia county just last month

i had a surge this past month also..had 3 stops in one town get hit in one night..and 3 towns away i had some machines stolen right out of foyeur...

ron

A large operator I know in Alabama tells me his All American Chicken machine averages $80 - $100 per month.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

Never seen an operator but me with them here. So I'm not sure who your talking about

I think Bill really broke it down and has nothing to gain or lose by his reports so i wouldn't call him absurd for sharing with us. We are all grown ups here and we all know when we are being "pitched" or "promoted" by reports of earnings. I dont think we can make assumptions based on one location vs another as that could be any machine.. Bill gave us report of earnings of other machines in same exact locations so we can all make our comparisons on what to expect..I have met Bill and highly respect him as a professional operator and would never call him "absurd".

I really wished everybody wouldn't argue about it and just put the "proof in the pudding" and give us pics of counter numbers over timeframe. I personally get sharpie and beside of every counter i have i put number i personally give to machine, when i have someone else service it they have to take photo of counter.. If the numbers are real a hard counter could be proof and not just "absurd comments".. I dont think anyone would lie about a machine making small numbers, as there is nothing to gain...Its the big numbers that most everybody thinks is BS.

ron

I think you know who I'm calling absurd. The highest and the lowest. Both have something to gain and if you can't figure out what it is, I'm not going to explain it to you here.

Why do these threads always turn into this?  How can a single product cause this much turmoil?  I really need to stop opening them but they are like a car wreck on the side of the road.  You just have to look.

So far my AAC collections have sucked.  I have had it in a busy family restaurant and a grocery store.  The thing they both have had in common is that I have a lot of other machines that the AAC is competing with in those places.  My next move will be to take it to a place that doesn't have as much competition so see if that helps.

Never seen an operator but me with them here. So I'm not sure who your talking about

The company is Capital Vending.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

Why do these threads always turn into this? How can a single product cause this much turmoil? I really need to stop opening them but they are like a car wreck on the side of the road. You just have to look.

So far my AAC collections have sucked. I have had it in a busy family restaurant and a grocery store. The thing they both have had in common is that I have a lot of other machines that the AAC is competing with in those places. My next move will be to take it to a place that doesn't have as much competition so see if that helps.

What I don't understand is why aren't all the aac owners who are seeing great results posting? Ron mentioned that there are far more negative revenue reports than positive.

I've heard many great revenue reports from these things. One member even said $100 in 7 days. I guess if I really think about it, I can understand why they are keeping quiet. Its the same reason some members are posting "absurdly" low numbers. Just like remaining silent, a negative revenue report effectively eliminates possible competition.

If I found a goldmine, I sure as hell wouldn't invite everyone in town down to come see it and I might even proclaim there was no gold there in the first place.

I am in no way defending the aac. I don't even have one so its not my place. All I'm saying is there is a motive behind every report and none of us will know the truth unless we experience it first hand.

Mr C I agree 100 %. It seems like some of the ones making the most neg comments do not even have any. They know a guy or they heard about it. That's like giving a movie review and not seeing the movie. This is not a fix all machine every one knows that. I post because I have seen great numbers and the machine has put a fresh light on my business. I can see why some with great numbers wouldn't post lol I get attracted all the time but i am a big boy. And I guess they wouldn't want others chasing their accounts Just my 2 cent

The company is Capital Vending.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

Not sure if Steve as any or not. I have never seen any with his company on them. Now there is one in a location of his but it belongs to me. Steve is putting his focus on ATM machines

I think you know who I'm calling absurd. The highest and the lowest. Both have something to gain and if you can't figure out what it is, I'm not going to explain it to you here. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I think it is safe to say that you are refering to me as being the lowest report. Why would I lie about it? That was an accurate post. I also posted yesterday that it looks to be on track to do 200 or so in a month.

Oh.. Yea it was in one or two of the threads that exploded..I just thought I was being targeted. I do know that my aac is on track for 200+ per month but I have not peeked into the 7way rack next to it so in a few weeks I will have a better report.

Archived