All American Chicken month 2.

Billnuts

I Have placed 2 all American chickens

I still have 1 more on order from Shaffer and a monkey from coast to coast.

one in a mall that averages  five figures a month

2 month average has been   $87.00 first month

$72.24 second month

Next one went into a location  your average JOE location good location that's a steady earner.

100 tables Italian pizza and full bar with banquet room 7 days a week.

BVP rack with wings    averages   $130.00 month

Toy Taxi Crane     with mix plush  $400.00  month

All American Chicken First Month $23.25  

$11.00 in ones    and   $12.25  in Quarters ..

Bill

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your honest review. It takes a lot of humility and gonads to post a negative projection of your investments. It would be easy to fill the masses with b.s. But you chose the latter.

Thanks for the update Bill. I look forward to future updates, hopefully posted in the correct section. This is an obvious revenue report so it should've been posted in the revenue report section. I'm not sure why that is so confusing but technology can be tricky at times I guess.

If you need a refresher, take a look at the forum guidelines. The very first one talks about posting in the correct section. Its only a couple sentences long and fairly self explanatory but if it needs clarification, let me know.

so is it for sale half price now?? maybe we can trade a multicade

ron

i have had multicades do better #s

$72.24 second month

Next one went into a location  your average JOE location good location that's a steady earner.

Bill

how did the machine hold up in the motor city? anyone try to bust into it?

$72.24 second month

Bill

ouch! I hate it when that happens. Some crane locations like that.

Thanks for the update Bill. I look forward to future updates, hopefully posted in the correct section. This is an obvious revenue report so it should've been posted in the revenue report section. I'm not sure why that is so confusing but technology can be tricky at times I guess. If you need a refresher, take a look at the forum guidelines. The very first one talks about posting in the correct section. Its only a couple sentences long and fairly self explanatory but if it needs clarification, let me know.

I know what you mean, i see revenue reports in here all the  time,, they always post in wrong sections like these 2 in the last few weeks

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/16264-unexpected-chicken-worthy-locations/

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/16242-100-chicken-test/

both of those where obvious revenue reports also.

romn

Thanks Ron I'll take a look at those. Next time use the report button it'll be a lot quicker. I don't read every post on the forum you know.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I know what you mean, i see revenue reports in here all the time,, they always post in wrong sections like these 2 in the last few weeks

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/16264-unexpected-chicken-worthy-locations/

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/16242-100-chicken-test/

both of those where obvious revenue reports also.

romn

I've moved the $1 chicken test and left the other because it's main purpose was not to report revenue.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks for your honest review. It takes a lot of humility and gonads to post a negative projection of your investments. It would be easy to fill the masses with b.s. But you chose the latter.

What's negative about it? If he thought it was negative I'm sure he would cancel the ones on order but instead he's waiting on them. Lets look at the first machine doing around 80.00 he didn't say other collections were down so this is new money. He invested 1500 and its returning around 80. Not too shabby after 18 months you have income from the machine for years and years. The second location I would try a straight dollar product or give it a few months and see what happens. No machine is perfect for every location.

What's negative about it? If he thought it was negative I'm sure he would cancel the ones on order but instead he's waiting on them. Lets look at the first machine doing around 80.00 he didn't say other collections were down so this is new money. He invested 1500 and its returning around 80. Not too shabby after 18 months you have income from the machine for years and years. The second location I would try a straight dollar product or give it a few months and see what happens. No machine is perfect for every location.

I do my math a bit differently than you do

$1580.00 chicken and shipping.. plus mars DBA   $1880.00

at your figures  that's 23 1/2 months to reach $1880.00

Now real figures

80.00 income   - 30% commission  = $56.00

$56.00  minus cost of goods. average 200 eggs   average cost with shipping $.14 cents =$28.00

Total Profit  $28.00  minus gas, time and employee...

Now with $28.00

It will take 67 months to pay for this machine before I see profit.  or 5.7 years..

5.7 years  is 13,400 vends of eggs..  or  53 cases of eggs as well

Now the $80.00 figure was in a excellent proven location

I don't want to calculate the ROI on $23.50 a month..

If I didn't promise this machine to other locations I would have cancelled the orders as this is not a viable

return on Investment at all.

bill

I do my math a bit differently than you do

$1580.00 chicken and shipping.. plus mars DBA   $1880.00

at your figures  that's 23 1/2 months to reach $1880.00

Now real figures

80.00 income   - 30% commission  = $56.00

$56.00  minus cost of goods. average 200 eggs   average cost with shipping $.14 cents =$28.00

Total Profit  $28.00  minus gas, time and employee...

Now with $28.00

It will take 67 months to pay for this machine before I see profit.  or 5.7 years..

5.7 years  is 13,400 vends of eggs..  or  53 cases of eggs as well

Now the $80.00 figure was in a excellent proven location

I don't want to calculate the ROI on $23.50 a month..

If I didn't promise this machine to other locations I would have cancelled the orders as this is not a viable

return on Investment at all.

bill

Interesting Bill. Is your vend price .50?

Yes  $.50 cent and  3/$1.00   

They wont pay $1.00 for a egg...  in Michigan

and making it a bounce a roo    bouncy ball 45mm vendor  or 2 inch acorn machine defeats the purpose..

Yes  $.50 cent and  3/$1.00   

They wont pay $1.00 for a egg...  in Michigan

and making it a bounce a roo    bouncy ball 45mm vendor  or 2 inch acorn machine defeats the purpose..

What I don't understand is why are you giving 3 eggs when somebody uses the DBV?  Can you set the new ones to just give 2 eggs for $1? I thought the purpose of having the colored eggs was to hide what prize is inside them, allowing you to vend cheaper prizes.  Giving 3/1.00 is defeating this purpose.

I was going for maximum value and money intake regardless of profit

for the first test months then switch it down to  2 / $1.00

to see the impact of dollars vs quarters.   I wanted to see how much the chicken could make in the location with the best value

for the customer

What I don't understand is why are you giving 3 eggs when somebody uses the DBV?  Can you set the new ones to just give 2 eggs for $1? I thought the purpose of having the colored eggs was to hide what prize is inside them, allowing you to vend cheaper prizes.  Giving 3/1.00 is defeating this purpose.

your fishing for that person wanting to "get the best deal" type persona... he may be that dad that only has 2 quarters in his pocket (about 75% of population probably,not everybody is a vendor like us) and your driving him to get his wallet out... that 3 for a buck encourages this.. It is a great marketing ploy and is why EBV will own the vending market for toys if there is not a dollar coin in next year or so...I think being able to market like this is the #1 reason to buy the electronic bulk vendors that can have dollar bill validators.

Its in all of us.. every company uses this.. how many times have you been to say Shoe carnival and they say hey if you buy 2 pairs of shoes we'll give you the second half price.. sure they make less profit on the second pair but less profit is better than no profit as that second sale is one you would have not made otherwise.

Pizzas..buy the first one get second for only $5 ....buy three tires get 4th free, as alot of people only replace their drive tires and rotate the other two back to drive tire position, the deal encourages you to buy the 3rd tire..etc etc etc.

ron

I was going for maximum value and money intake regardless of profit

for the first test months then switch it down to 2 / $1.00

to see the impact of dollars vs quarters. I wanted to see how much the chicken could make in the location with the best value

for the customer

What type of sign or label did you create to communicate the bonus

your fishing for that person wanting to "get the best deal" type persona... he may be that dad that only has 2 quarters in his pocket (about 75% of population probably,not everybody is a vendor like us) and your driving him to get his wallet out... that 3 for a buck encourages this.. It is a great marketing ploy and is why EBV will own the vending market for toys if there is not a dollar coin in next year or so...I think being able to market like this is the #1 reason to buy the electronic bulk vendors that can have dollar bill validators.

Its in all of us.. every company uses this.. how many times have you been to say Shoe carnival and they say hey if you buy 2 pairs of shoes we'll give you the second half price.. sure they make less profit on the second pair but less profit is better than no profit as that second sale is one you would have not made otherwise.

Pizzas..buy the first one get second for only $5 ....buy three tires get 4th free, as alot of people only replace their drive tires and rotate the other two back to drive tire position, the deal encourages you to buy the 3rd tire..etc etc etc.

ron

I could not agree with you more Ron. You guys better listen up Ron is a well respected supplier/ operator and he's telling you that EBV will own the toy vending market. It is so important to be able to take a dollar bill. If your waiting for Uncle Sam to wise up and go to a dollar coin and no bill don't hold your breath. Infact amusement guys don't even want a dollar coin. When I hear guys say machines like the chicken is just an expensive bulk machine I just shake my head. These machines have so much flexibility.

Archived