My oh my!

VendingExperts

Today has to have been my worst day trying to place a machine!!! I probably approached 40-50 businesses today. I heard it all.... "We're corporate!", "no room!", "our landlord doesn't allow machines!", "we have soo many kids, they will make a mess!" "Is your product Gluten Free?" Etc etc! My small scale victory is that I had one location say yes, but instead of GB's & PMM's (which I had ready to go.) they want Skittles and M&M's, so at least that's a positive! On top of that, I had a location call and say that my BB's weren't coming out, so I had to go figure that one out, come to find out in an Oak Vista you can't fill 3/4 of the way or they won't vend, machine has to only be half full! Anyone else ever have this problem?

Well tomorrow will be a new day! Right?

Today has to have been my worst day trying to place a machine!!! I probably approached 40-50 businesses today. I heard it all.... "We're corporate!", "no room!", "our landlord doesn't allow machines!", "we have soo many kids, they will make a mess!" "Is your product Gluten Free?" Etc etc! My small scale victory is that I had one location say yes, but instead of GB's & PMM's (which I had ready to go.) they want Skittles and M&M's, so at least that's a positive! On top of that, I had a location call and say that my BB's weren't coming out, so I had to go figure that one out, come to find out in an Oak Vista you can't fill 3/4 of the way or they won't vend, machine has to only be half full! Anyone else ever have this problem?

Sounds like a tough day at the office, all I can say is that we all have them and you can't let one or even a number of bad days deter you from your dreams and goals.

Put a baffle in your machine and that will take care of the problem.

Experts" post="158573" timestamp="1374622453"]

"Is your product Gluten Free?"

ill

Mike and ikes and some GB are all gluten. Skittles and Runts should be too. Mike and Ikes could also get jammed like your BB.

Experts" post="158573" timestamp="1374622453"]

"Is your product Gluten Free?"

ill

Mike and ikes and some GB are all gluten. Skittles and Runts should be too. Mike and Ikes could also get jammed like your BB.

:huh: I missed something!

Archived