its raining good deals

TKK

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Pepsi and Coke leases more than likely. 10 snack that I can't make out from pic....... Would be a fantastic buy if it is legit. I would be concerned if maybe he is getting ready to loose the locations and is trying to dump before it happens. I would want to talk to the customers to make sure something fishy isn't coming down the pike. Make sure they are ok with you taking over route. Sometimes they don't like someone else just showing up and start servicing them.

If something sounds to good to be true, it generally is to good to be true. If it is grossing anywhere close to $10,000 per month, then it would be a 2-3 month payback, and that is assuming that the equipment is worth zero. Lets assume that the sales are bogus, with 20 machines selling for 10k, that is only $500 per machine, and even though the pics are tiny, you can tell that there is some pretty nice newer stuff there. I definitely think its some sort of scam personally. 

Well I emailed and no response yet. I think 2 great locations with each justifying 10 machines should bring in that much gross. However that price is crazy low. Im working on another one for 9k gross 2200 a month 4 warehouses 8 machines

Archived