its raining good deals

TKK

man i cant seem to stop finding great deals. im working on a route, 10 machines. 5 crane newer snack machines, and 5 mutiprice can/bottle machines. 8 in location. 3 locations within 5 miles. gross is $2,500 a month. no comission. wanted 15k. came down to 8k. verifyable by income tax for 4 years as well as deposit slips. included is a bill changer, and a 6x10 trailer. dont know what ill do probably sell them.

at the same time i keep finding steals on machines. i just need to get more locations as i have in my garage

1 ap 7600

1 vendo single price pepsi

1 usi side by side snack and soda

1 costco combo machine with card reader lol

1 crane cooled snack machine

also a dr pepper dixie narco thats in a location unplugged.

havent really been looking for places as im tweaking all i have right now for best income.

check out some of these cl ads.

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/app/3967579313.html

will take $250 cash

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/for/3959773535.html

i guess will take $100 cash, he doesnt have key so im sure it has cash in it :)

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/bfs/3959026871.html

this one said hed take $300

tis guy giving away 50 24-36 packs lol

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/zip/3946686166.html

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/app/3927850088.html

this guy wants $350 but this machine looks too new?

this dolly he said hed take $160 i think its a good dolly as im using a dam pallet jack

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/tls/3967292680.html

and the best deal

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/for/3901326931.html

would you reccomend i buy most of those, i mean i do have more space in the garage lol. i did sell like 5 for almost 3times what i paid. do some of you guys just focus on routes or do some of you buy machines like crazy as well?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first one is a Royal multiprice - snap it up at $250.

The second is an older Vendo single price.  For $100 I'd get it for the coin mech, validator and compressor at the very least.  If it has plastic rotors then it is a good machine.

The third is another Vendo but it looks like it's multiprice.  It could be a GII but I can't tell.  Good at that price for the parts at least.

The fourth one is a Coke Chameleon door, probably a Royal.  Funny how they say "excellent condition" and it looks horrible from the front.  It will be a late model machine and you should check with the bottler to see if it's stolen before buying it.  That could be why it's $300.  I have labels for it if you buy it.

The dolly is an excellent buy and should be the first thing you get so you can move all the other machines with it.  It has the overhead hook which is superior to the wrap around straps.  I use two sizes of this model dolly and it's tough as nails.

It looks like you better get your butt out and get some accounts, pal.

Don't get that Antares mechanical machine.  Those are no good, do not vend well, and have very low capacity and will not do well at a decent location.  Antares went out of business a while back, I don't even remember when, and there was a reason for it.  :)

The first one is a Royal GIII - looks to be the 804.  I own several of these, same graphics and all, great price.  Number five looks to be a GIII as well, probably the 660 and a good buy at $350.

The Dutro dolly is a no brainer - I'd have already bought it by now but I'm 1,500 miles away.

And last but least - I find it odd that the Antares is the most expensive machine on your list.

Why odd? Now that they are out of business its "collectable" :-P

Unfortunately, around here if it won't fit in a standard garbage can it's considered "noncollectable"   ;D  ;D  

Don't get that Antares mechanical machine.  Those are no good, do not vend well, and have very low capacity and will not do well at a decent location.  Antares went out of business a while back, I don't even remember when, and there was a reason for it.  :)

I've seen several of those Antares machines for sale where I live.  After your comments about them I decided to do some research on them & found this

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/search/antares

Found one more wants $400 obo for both. I think I'm getting the dolly any 4 more machines I'm guessing the royal

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/bar/3969120772.html

If these two machines work, I would say $200 each is about right.  The left machine is a National 141 with a validator cut into the door.  The USI has an F80 board so its from the 90's.

Its an excellent machine as far as quality and reliability goes.  You can have an issue or two vending certain sized bottles until you get the shimming process down.  Its either a Dixie Narco 5591, or the older 2145.  That's all I used to use for glassfront sodas on my route, and I loved them.

Found one more wants $400 obo for both. I think I'm getting the dolly any 4 more machines I'm guessing the royal

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/bar/3969120772.html

I personally would keep my eye out for something better than these.  I never have cared for USI, and the National is a 146 with an add on validator.  I've never seen that configuration for a 146, which means its probably an older version.  The validator should be below the display and keypad.  Anyway they're just old, wait for newer.  Looks like you have no shortage of machines for sale in your area right now.

Yes the Bevmax 1 machine is a good machine if you know how to properly shim the individual products.  It appears to already be upgraded to MDB, tall gates and product pushers.  You will want to verify it is cooling well and if the drop sensor works as far too many people cut the harness because they are too lazy to properly adjust it.  The one thing to look for on any Bevmax 1 is to pull the product recovery unit (where you pull products out) and look at the style of condenser.  If it has a sideways condenser that faces to the left, pass it up.  That will be an early 2054 and the cooling unit is not removable if it goes bad.

Otherwise, this is a good deal for $600.  You can remove the Snapple graphics and have a black machine.

The guy on usi and crane said he'd take 350 for both I think that's a decent price I know I can sell them for more if I don't use em. They look better then some I have like polyvend and Ap 5000 and Ap 7600

The guy on usi and crane said he'd take 350 for both I think that's a decent price I know I can sell them for more if I don't use em. They look better then some I have like polyvend and Ap 5000 and Ap 7600

I'd look to use them to upgrade existing locations that make enough to be worth it. Dump the 5000 and the polyvend. The 7600 is worth rehabbing, including paint and vinyl.

So I went for.the deals. Dolly is great just don't know if that hook with strap goes in what edge of the Vending machine. I like how it has a brake and pop.up wheels but you kinda have to pull that lever and kick it a bit. Heavy and well built. Paid $180. Then I thought the snack machines were in the same town as dolly he'll no it was another 2 hour drive. I drive a total of 12 hrs. Loaded them up all work great. An hour before home I hear a noise. Then I feel something drag. Get off to see my trailers fender is bent and a tire exploded. I took the trailer off loaded the dolly and hid the trailer w the snack machines on the side of the road. So I'm waking up in 4hrs and try to find a spare.does anyone know if Wal-Mart caries them? I don't know the lug pattern but it's a 6 lug 235 75 15.

You only need to know the lug pattern if you need a new rim.

235 75 15 seems to still be a common size for the  US

WalMart have several, but based on price I'd look at the

Goodyear Wrangler Radial Tire, P235/75R15 for $82

or the 

Hankook Optimo H724 Tire P235/75R15 XL for $88

the second has a longer mileage (70,000 vs 50,000 claimed miles) and has a higher load rating (2205 vs 2039 lbs )

Check the age on your tires - they tend to delaminate after about ten years even if they've still got good tread.  I had this happen on my van awhile back and yes, it was pouring rain the day the first on blew on the freeway (what fun).  I replaced them all even though they still looked good.

• 5 weeks later...

so i found a guy selling 15 snack machines. he will deliver for free. he is 150 miles away. he is asking 500-800 per machine, or $6,000 for all 15. im sure i can work him down as hes negotiable. but whats the point of even doing 4, 5k if they suck. first of all i have 10 machines in my garage right now, 7 snack 3 coke. which they will be purchasing 6 this week. i have been flipping machines for a while now, (get em for $2-$500 and sell for $600-$900). i do want to keep some for when i find accounts so im getting rid of my junk, like the ap 6000 or 5000 and etc. i really want machines with dual sporals as i never have problems with them.

anyways so i dont need 15 machines right now. and if i buy them to resell im just giving more people chances of getting new accounts and competing with me :(

anyways he sent me pics of all of them. at 5k for all 15 thats very cheap. $330 per machine delivered. i want to post the pics he sent and maybe you guys can tell me which ones i should get maybe ill just buy 5-8? here we go...

i know ill pass on the old looking gold ones and the red one with hole puncher style spirals, and that polyvend..he says they all work 100% coin mechs and BV

BC54ED24-orig_zps9b1d1931.jpg

7F5F44A9-orig_zpsd1d0df2f.jpg

5CE77EDB-orig_zps5be4bd5b.jpg

1FFEEA94-orig_zps3df792b6.jpg

2BE06880-orig_zpsf8ed6fcb.jpg

757054F4-orig_zps64a7882a.jpg

D281673E-orig_zps4783ec70.jpg

F0CF4BC9-orig_zpsd826d875.jpg

AF248862-orig_zpsd172932d.jpg

BA381E2C-orig_zps5b9d6c4f.jpg

Archived