its raining good deals

TKK

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The National machines are certainly the best of that lot of 15 machines you found.  The Royal Coke machine in your last post is also a very good machine and easily worth more than $300 if everything does work and it's not stolen from Coke.

Is that mei coin mech complicated? Never seen it.looks like id.have to.spray the crap out.of.it with water. Az how can I change bottle selections.to.cans? And az can you tell me which of the.snacks I should.get for 300 a piece? Like say pic 1 pic 3 pic 4 etc lol

That CF7512 coin mech is the latest from Mars and is a very good unit, just have it serviced to ensure it has the latest software in it.  I don't recall you having anyone near you to do that so you can ship it to me for an exchange on a rebuilt unit if you want.  The worthwhile snacks are in pics 1, 2 (AP 7000), 3, 7, 11, 13, and 15. 

To change the Royal machine from bottles to cans you have to remove the rods running front to back through the vend mechanisms and adjusted the product stops for smaller diameter products, then program the columns for 2 deep vending instead of 1 deep.  The instructions should be on the inner door or you can download the manual from Royal.

Well he said hed do 350 a machine delivered no less than.6 total. Thats cheap. Im on my way for the royal. Az ive been trying to text u for the order on the.bv bulbs and accessories

$350 per machine including delivery is a real good deal. Your validator will be ready to go tomorrow. I just got back into town last night and we're sorting out the wiring harness so it will work in your machine. I have all the lights you requested except for the Seaga. Since you don't have a light fixture in it now you will need to find a small self-contained light fixture like an under counter unit that you can hard wire into 110v in your mach. Seaga only put a few lights fixtures in those machines and they are the style I'm speaking of that used short T5 lamps.

Ok cool deal all the bulbs I sent I need starters and then double the starters.

The royal I bought is very nice however im not sure if its set for cans or what also.I see 12 columns.but 9 buttons. The coin mech says low battery? And the.Bill.validator was blinking im guessing due to.being empty? Has instructions.on door the Machine.looks.brand new nicer than most of my machines for sure. It says intellivend on it

And the seaga how can.I hardwire an undercounter light they r cheap they have.battery ones but I bet they chug the life

You're going to need anti-friction sheets for the Royal machine to replace the curled up sheets in your photos.

Ok cool deal all the bulbs I sent I need starters and then double the starters.

The royal I bought is very nice however im not sure if its set for cans or what also.I see 12 columns.but 9 buttons. The coin mech says low battery? And the.Bill.validator was blinking im guessing due to.being empty? Has instructions.on door the Machine.looks.brand new nicer than most of my machines for sure. It says intellivend on it

And the seaga how can.I hardwire an undercounter light they r cheap they have.battery ones but I bet they chug the life

I can see from your photos of the Royal machine that you will need new anti-friction sheets to replace the curled up ones in your columns.  Would you like me to send these to you as well?  Here is the link to the Royal manual for this machine so you can read and understand how to change the setup from cans to bottles and vice versa:  http://www.royalvendors.com/docs/manuals/giiimanual.pdf

The Coinco bill validator will flash 2 times if the machine has disabled it, which would be the case because you don't have change in the coin mech.  Your coin mech will need to be repaired due to the low battery warning, as that can cause it to lose track of how much change it is holding.  I can exchange it for a different style of MDB coin mech if you prefer, such as a Mars TRC6512 or a Coinco 9302GX, whichever model you are most familiar with. 

The light you should use in the Seaga will need to be wired into the 110V circuit of your machine.  You can use taps on the input to the power transformer and run a pair of wires up to where you mount a light fixture.  Use double sided tape to secure the light fixture to the top of the cabinet over the delivery area.  This is where Seaga mounted the ones they used.  Here are some fixtures you might look into at Home Depot: 

Model # 16466 Internet # 100384834 Store SKU # 137321

Model # 16547 Internet # 100384843 Store SKU # 759583

So those friction things are not supposed to.b curled? How can.I tell if its set to vend cans or bottles? Also in the seaga which wires would . Splice.into az

And cant the.low.battery be exchanged

The friction sheets are supposed to be flat against the column sides to prevent bridging of products low in the columns.  Read the diagram on the label in one of your last photos and you will see the setting for small and large products based on their diameter.  Then look at your product stops to see which hole the front-to-back rod goes through.  The hole on the left is for large bottles (20 oz.) and the hole on the right is for small products (cans, 16 oz water, and probably 16.9 oz soda).

The battery on the coin mech is not user serviceable so you would need to exchange the coin mech.

On the Seaga, you would splice into the white and black wires on the 110V side of your transformer.

The low battery warning is due to a weak battery.  All the data stored in the coin mech is run on the battery power that the coin mech constantly recharges.  If the battery gets weak then the coin mech can lose all it's data.  This coin mech is very advanced and allows a variety of coin denominations to be programmed for the tubes as well as allowing a coin "par" level, or preset value of coin storage.  The coin mech also monitors itself to determine when it needs to be cleaned and it will also give you messages about suggested coin tube configurations based on the value of change it has historically paid out.  It also monitors its temperature and can tell you what value of total coins it has in the tubes using a sonar system.  It's very advanced and most vendors don't require all the bells and whistles this and the newer Coinco Guardian have incorporated into them.  These mechs are geared to the bottlers who constantly monitor their machines for stored coin values, etc.

Archived