Advice needed for a sticker machine

amc-vending

I picked up a 4 column advance sticker machine  and have talked to a locator about placing it.

But this will be my 1st sticker machine,, so what would ya'll recommend ordering  for stocking it.

thanks in advance

Call mike @ flatline and get sugar, lower back, planes and chose one of the boy tats.

I agree, Sugar 10 for girls, Ink attack or UICE3 for boys, Planes, and maybe a cross over tat. Pretty tough to do one sticker machine. It will be hard to manage product.

I am planning on adding more to the route with my other machines, but wanted to go ahead and get this one out.  not making any money in storage lol

thanks for the advice on the product to order - I will give mike a call and get some ordered

I just got a a couple of boxes of NFL prismatic stickers and divided a box between two machines. Just stocked them last week and I've already sold nearly half of them. Don't discount some of the stickers out there. Tattoos do great most of the time, but sometimes the right sticker at the right time of the year can also do great. I had really great luck with the NBA prismatic stickers during the playoffs, too. One of the nice things about these sports stickers is that the teams don't change from year to year, so when sales start to taper off, just pull them out and put them back in the next season.

I've also been selling quite a few of the Super Scented tattoos. Girly stuff seems to sell really well in my two locations that have flat machines.

I just got a a couple of boxes of NFL prismatic stickers and divided a box between two machines. Just stocked them last week and I've already sold nearly half of them. Don't discount some of the stickers out there. Tattoos do great most of the time, but sometimes the right sticker at the right time of the year can also do great. I had really great luck with the NBA prismatic stickers during the playoffs, too. One of the nice things about these sports stickers is that the teams don't change from year to year, so when sales start to taper off, just pull them out and put them back in the next season.

I've also been selling quite a few of the Super Scented tattoos. Girly stuff seems to sell really well in my two locations that have flat machines.

what price point are you selling them at ?

• 2 weeks later...

called flatline today - mike was out to lunch, so went ahead and ordered from the girl that answered the phone - should be here by end of next week

thanks everyone

Mike gets a lunch break lol. I got stuff in today from them. Splat sells great

Mike gets a lunch break lol. I got stuff in today from them. Splat sells great

didn't get splat - will have to order that next time :)

found a 4 column, 2 column and a large spiral for sale for 300 total today  - trying to purchase it - so will be needing more stickers :)

didn't get splat - will have to order that next time :)

found a 4 column, 2 column and a large spiral for sale for 300 total today  - trying to purchase it - so will be needing more stickers :)

Stick with tattoos.

As your number of machines goes up, stickers may get tempting.

Other than NFL stickers, though, I wouldn't recommend you go too heavy with stickers.

There are plenty of different tattoos to keep your machines stocked with fresh products on a regular basis.

My tattoos outsell my stickers by an ungodly ratio.

Stick with tattoos.

As your number of machines goes up, stickers may get tempting.

Other than NFL stickers, though, I wouldn't recommend you go too heavy with stickers.

There are plenty of different tattoos to keep your machines stocked with fresh products on a regular basis.

My tattoos outsell my stickers by an ungodly ratio.

thanks

will keep that mind

• 2 weeks later...

Archived