7th grader suspended for 2" toy gun

mainor5251

I can remember when you could take a blade to school as long as it was under three inches.  If it was longer we would have to turn it in and get it after school.   Also remember leaving my rifle or bow in my truck in high school, so I could go hunting before and or after school.  If you did that now they would send ya to jail. My have the times changed. 

Just when you thought things couldn't get more absurd...this kid was suspended and didn't even have a TOY gun.

All he did was make the shape of a gun with his fingers and make "bang" sounds when playing cops and robbers.

http://now.msn.com/jordan-bennett-florida-boy-suspended-from-school-for-pointing-his-finger-like-a-gun

So stupid it's scary.

2" Cop Shop, 2" Guns n' Grenades and are excellent sellers for me. Thus far I haven't received any complaints from locations.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk now Free

You and Havending are lucky. I realize these are great sellers. But you really have to choose carefully where you place them. And in this day and age of children shooting real guns and lawsuits it's not worth it to us.

I am based out of Atlanta which is a pro gun state so toy gun mixes aren't a problem. I do agree that we need to be selective on what toys we put in machines. For example, 2" Balloon Whistles sell well but, are not suitable for sit down restaurants.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk now Free

I did have a problem with rubber band shooters once had to take them out of a rest after a kid used one to shoot a toothpick into his dads neck

Family dollar stores banned gun mixes recently because of a complaint over " guns and grenades"

You need to know your customers for sure.,

Archived