Northwestern optional features

gumhead

Lol, there are no A&A side by side 50cent mechs for the PN95 or PO ( the Northwestern & Oak knock offs respectfully) we were discussing the S-60 Northwestern vs the A&A PN95P and now we find ourselves in Derpistan.

If you read my post I never suggested the 95 because I don't like holding that much product. I suggested the pm supreme which is a nicer po89. The po89/supreme do have a side by side mech that is ,50. You are 100% wrong if you say they don't.

I know...just didn't feel like argueing about it. Guess I should stay more in the know..haha

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk 4.

You can go to aaglobal and look at the side by side if you want or you can continue to have no clue what your talking about

I know...just didn't feel like argueing about it. Guess I should stay more in the know..haha

I asked c miller to hop in and educate you guys

I can only go off what they tell me when I call. There is no mention of side by side mechs on the website. I called in and was told they're only available on the 2" machines.

Avoid NW and get AA pm supreme with upgraded coin mech choose your color. Save about 60 per head. That's all for one inch. For two inch get the pm premier. If you must over spend and get NW you really don't need extras but for color and side by coin mech.

Jeremiah,

Havending is correct about that particular machine. The PM Supreme in ( various colors ) runs about $64.65 plus shipping. Admittedly, it is not on the website, because we have to overhaul the mechanical section, but we do have it available.

Jeremiah,

Havending is correct about that particular machine. The PM Supreme in ( various colors ) runs about $64.65 plus shipping. Admittedly, it is not on the website, because we have to overhaul the mechanical section, but we do have it available.

You can also see the new mech in a side by side .50. I have been buying them for a couple years now. Before you jump on the band wagon do a little research.

You can also see the new mech in a side by side .50. I have been buying them for a couple years now. Before you jump on the band wagon do a little research.

Would you like me to type slower for you or something? There has been no pics on the website and when I asked my rep I was told there is no side by side for NW60 knock off. How much more research would you prefer?

Would you like me to type slower for you or something? There has been no pics on the website and when I asked my rep I was told there is no side by side for NW60 knock off. How much more research would you prefer?

Read through the post I never once suggested the 60 knock off not once. I suggested the pm supreme which is like an oak. And when the other member said there was no side by side for the. 89 you jump in agreement. All I was saying is that before you jump in know what your talking about. If your rep does not know about the side by side for the. 89 get a new rep.

Jeremiah and hav, the original poster did a pretty good job asking a very straightforward question.

Northwesterns - here's the options - which would you choose?

And the two of you somehow made it about you. Read back through this entire thread and ask yourself if you were just starting out and looking for advice, would you be more or less inclined to come here and ask for advice again? The two of you have a TON of knowledge, let's try and keep it focused on the question.

Truth be told, I have the same question about the NW60 and I think it's a great discussion to have.

Jeremiah and hav, the original poster did a pretty good job asking a very straightforward question.

Northwesterns - here's the options - which would you choose?

And the two of you somehow made it about you. Read back through this entire thread and ask yourself if you were just starting out and looking for advice, would you be more or less inclined to come here and ask for advice again? The two of you have a TON of knowledge, let's try and keep it focused on the question.

AMEN TO THAT!

The OP states "When buying new Northwesterns..." and the immediate reply is "avoid NW"?

If we are going to offer unsolicited advice, we can at least answer the original question to begin with AND THEN offer the unsolicited advice as bonus info.

AMEN TO THAT!

The OP states "When buying new Northwesterns..." and the immediate reply is "avoid NW"?

If we are going to offer unsolicited advice, we can at least answer the original question to begin with AND THEN offer the unsolicited advice as bonus info.

If you read my first post I did answer the question asked and told them the options to include on the NW. When people jump in and have no clue what they are talking about and try to disprove me and can't it rubs me the wrong way. One poster even said to combine toy and machine freight for NW at cardinal. Well news flash cardinal drop ships from NW so you can't combine. There are too many options in machines for cardinal to stock. There is so much wrong information being passed around on here some times it needs to be called out. Know what your talking about guys before you pass off what you feel to be true.

I think everyone needs to take a breath here. I'm locking this topic for 24 hours to give those trying to have the "last word" an opportunity to think before they make another post.

Archived