www.MyVendTrack.com ---- I Can't Log In!

bulkjake

They upgraded their site to version 2.0 and now I can't Log In. Anyone else have this issue?? It seems I am locked out. If this is the case I have been using this software for the last 7 months for NO REASON and ALL my reports are LOST...

Hopefully I am WRONG? I can't even log in to their forum as a guest for technical support... Anyone have their Email address for support?

Thank You

I was having the problem with Chrome & Firefox on two different Mac's.

I apologize to www.MyVendTrack.com

I did not mean to come off sounding the way this post originally came out. I honestly wish I could hit the delete button as I think I was just having a rough day only to come home and have to deal with computer problems. MyVendTrack is always quick to solve any issues I have ever had and I don't know why I thought this would be different. They responded to my email late last night and we resolved the issue quickly. The fix was to hard reload the page by pressing "ctrl+shift+r" 

I guess they did an update so the new code needed to be be refreshed.

Thank you MyVendTrack and I LOVE the new update : )

Actually, MyVendTrack is a fairly good app and the cost was free...  However, I maintain a excel spreadsheet as well at least until they provide some kind of import/export or backup feature.  I don't assume my data is won't be lost until I can back it up.

Bart

Well, it's not free any more.  The cost is (or soon will be)  $19.95 per month flat rate (does not matter how many locations or machines). This was announced on the conference call on the 29 th. I think they said there would be a 30 day free trial on the new version.

Bart

I guess we are just old school because I feel the same about giving control of my data to anyone. In this case it seems to have worked out allright..... but what if it hadn't???

The idea that anything you stick on the internet is "safe" is a real stretch. Not to run off track here but am I the only one that was speechless when Google complained about the NSA spying? The entire Google (and many others) Business Model is institutionalized spying on voluntary suckers.

Same thing I said. Business numbers need to be protected.

I don't enter any collection totals. I only use it for route organization like products, keys, notes on location and owners etc. And most of that is also backed up on route cards that does have $ info.

When the owner last posted about it being free I went to their site and tried to sign up...It said register your email and we will send you a login (or something along those lines). I did so and I never got a login or anything to create an account but what I did get was a bunch of marketing and emails of the new version coming soon.....

Ive tried a few including myvendtrack in the early days,and nothing beats an excel spread sheet

use it right in the car on my little netbook, (hopefully get a surface tablet for xmas)

its fine tuned now and adding a new locs is just cut and paste, it does all the totals for me, even broke down by each candy

all backed up on my flash drive as I enter it in the car, no paperwork when I get home at the end of the day.

Its all free!

Archived