Sticker Machine

Harvending

The A & A sticker machines are the ones to go with and the 4 way is the size if you're going for a sticker route. 3 way sticker machines work well when you have a number of racks because they interchange with 2" machines.

My vote is for the A&A machines too.

I stick to the 3 column.

One column for boys product, one for girls product, and one general product.

Those machines are workhorses.

I've had other brands on location because of routes I've bought and they were not up to the standards of the A&A Advance machines.

As a side note, I tried setting up a sticker-only route at one point and didn't like the results.

Nearly all places that do fine with a sticker-only machine would do well with toys, too.

So, I realized I was only limiting my earning potential by limiting my offerings in those locations.

I sometimes use a flat machine as a way of introducing myself to a location.

But if the flat product sells, I get a rack in there just as quickly as possible in order to add toys.

Brand's are the best on the market,they last forever. Their paint is the best compared to others they fade.

The most you have to do is paint the stand. Most other machines that have the chrome pipe stand start looking bad after time. 

Also don't buy new... I have used ones for sale that will work fine and save you a bundle.

Fred 215-431-8318

From someone that has seemingly every type of sticker machine ever made, I very much prefer this type of machine.

http://www.tntvend.com/collections/machines/products/br4000-bladerunner-sticker-tattoo-machine

I like the fact that you can collect the machine with out having to remove the whole insert.

I have a few similar set-ups in the 2-column version.

I can see the benefit of collecting without pulling out the insert, but I'm not a big fan regardless.

I prefer a machine with inserts like the A&A Advance.

I take a stocked insert into the location with me when I service.

I pull the existing insert, set it aside, and collect the money out of the coin tray.

When reinstalling the insert, I install the insert I brought with me rather than the one I pulled out of the machine.

And BINGO! Customers are offered a whole new set of flat product.

I've noticed flat products lose their novelty real quick if you don't rotate selections often.

Using the method of just replacing the whole insert upon servicing is my way of making sure I keep things fresh with every service.

I can see the benefit of collecting without pulling out the insert, but I'm not a big fan regardless.

I pull the existing insert, set it aside, and collect the money out of the coin tray.

When reinstalling the insert, I install the insert I brought with me rather than the one I pulled out of the machine.

I've noticed flat products lose their novelty real quick if you don't rotate selections often.

Using the method of just replacing the whole insert upon servicing is my way of making sure I keep things fresh with every service.

Do you not use meters? That would be the only draw back to your system. But I do like it very progressive.

Do you not use meters? That would be the only draw back to your system. But I do like it very progressive.

No. I do not use meters.

In the end I don't care if im getting a good deal on used ones though.

I agree. While I love the Advance.

I wouldn't turn down a good deal on a Blade Runner.

I like the idea but I am not sure how to make it work with the way I run my routes.  Gives me something to think about though.  Always looking to improve.

Brand's are the best on the market,they last forever. Their paint is the best compared to others they fade.

The most you have to do is paint the stand. Most other machines that have the chrome pipe stand start looking bad after time. 

Also don't buy new... I have used ones for sale that will work fine and save you a bundle.

Fred 215-431-8318

brand is no longer making sticker machines. 

brand is no longer making sticker machines. 

Doesn't surprise me ... This day and age I am sure there isn't a big demand for new sticker machines.

You would be crazy to ever buy a new one when you can buy them used for less then 25% of the price.

Back in the day 20 years ago when you had a hard time pulling out the cash tray because it was overflowing it made sense to buy new.

Those were the days when the columns would blow out. Brittany Spears,Rock Bands,WWF,Ovals AND the old time best SUGAR & SPICE.

Right Musser :huh:

Fred

Doesn't surprise me ... This day and age I am sure there isn't a big demand for new sticker machines.

You would be crazy to ever buy a new one when you can buy them used for less then 25% of the price.

Back in the day 20 years ago when you had a hard time pulling out the cash tray because it was overflowing it made sense to buy new.

Those were the days when the columns would blow out. Brittany Spears,Rock Bands,WWF,Ovals AND the old time best SUGAR & SPICE.

Right Musser :huh:

Fred

Brings back memories to me also. Not just with flat but all of bulk. I Have spirals I bought years ago that would each gross 3500 a year. Now your lucky to get 50 a month out of them. Now you have to have larger routes just to make less money.

Archived