Anyone heard from Riverbend Locators lately

shanipaqman

I emailed them a few days ago to inquire about getting some work done and haven't heard anything back. Anyone know if they are still in business and if they are worth using?  I can't complete the contact form on their website either as it doesn't have a submit button when I visit the page....very weird.

Anyone have experience with them recently?

thanks

Ok. Thanks everyone.  I am going to try First Choice Locators as they seem to be a bit more respectable from what I can tell.

Thanks

You could also try LRU on here as it supports the forum and protects you. I've seen some good and bad stuff about First Choice but they do have the don't pay until you place policy which is always good. Good luck to you!

Do NOT use riverbend locators.  They won't even respond to my emails, and I have two orders outstanding since September.

Sadly I didn't use the escrow here, and it's past the 45 day claim period on ebay, so it looks like they just stole $25 from me.  Live and learn I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

You could also try LRU on here as it supports the forum and protects you. I've seen some good and bad stuff about First Choice but they do have the don't pay until you place policy which is always good. Good luck to you!

Is LRU up and running, we placed an order with them months ago and have not got a response to multiple follow ups? I assumed they were negatively impacted by all the Philippines carnage.

Is LRU up and running, we placed an order with them months ago and have not got a response to multiple follow ups? I assumed they were negatively impacted by all the Philippines carnage.

I did place one with them and did several follow ups and haven't heard a peep. I see that Gale posted a Christmas so it appears they are alive. I also placed one with Ned but haven't heard a peep out of him since I talked to him about an order. It seems like either everyone is off for Christmas or we need a good locator outside of LRU and Ned. 

I did place one with them and did several follow ups and haven't heard a peep. I see that Gale posted a Christmas so it appears they are alive. I also placed one with Ned but haven't heard a peep out of him since I talked to him about an order. It seems like either everyone is off for Christmas or we need a good locator outside of LRU and Ned. 

Who is Ned?

Archived