Sticker / Tattoo Locations

pjvend

Put a 4 column A&A in a pizza buffet with my 8-way rack. I wouldn't say it does terrible, but it's been spotty. Some months it does great, other months it does like $2.

That's the nature of flat. It's up and down. Requires a lot or rotation.

That's the nature of flat. It's up and down. Requires a lot or rotation.

Very true. The best thing suppliers ever did was make a double sided front. Makes product look new for several services with just flipping the fronts.

The only advice I could offer is to go with stickers in the winter and tattoos in the summer time.

Maybe because I'm down south...but, my experience leads me to recommend something different:

I recommend you do more tattoos year round and minimize the stickers you stock.

Tattoos around here outsell stickers 12mos out of the year.

Maybe because I'm down south...but, my experience leads me to recommend something different:

I agree with sherlock 100%!  On a 4 column I will do 3 tats & 1 sticker and on a 6 column I will do 4 tats & 2 stickers.

Not out here in NY tattoos always take a dip in the winter time.

We got off track her, but the information is informative.  We put a 4 column in a Hardees / Chevron. Busy Busy location. Latest Tattoos and a column of Oval Stickers.  DIS appointing sales.

Conversely we have a Miami Cuban store...the same 3-5 people seem to be the only ones there no matter what time day or nite we get there.  There are 3-4 'jits' hanging outside.  I can barely lift the coin tray and doesnt seem to matter what I put in it!!

I only have 2 sticker machines. One in a grocery store, one in a small Mexican restaurant. The one in the restaurant does 10 a month, the one in the store does 40-50.

That's just the nature of vending. Flat is really fickle though. I can relate with your observation. I love when you hit a big flat account. That tray gets real heavy! Lol

Archived