Lighthouse Locators Open For Business

Hi Lighthouse, I visited your website and you still have the march special up. Is that currently still running or do you have a new special for April? Also, I noticed on your gold package that you are offering a $9.99 relocation fee. What is the normal relocation price if I were to go with the Silver package?

Also, do you follow specific requirements in order for you to qualify a location as one you would send to a customer? I always worry that locators will simply jump on any location that says they'll accept a machine.

They got me a Pizza place yesterday, that didn't have even 1 machine placed there yet (and it's been open for over a year, no idea why no one has approached them, or if they have they must've just been turned down). Definitely an A+ location.

The laundromat ended up turning me down when I arrived. But it wasn't anyone's fault. The manager said yes, but when I showed up the owner said no. Not a big deal, but so far 2 locations placed in the first week and both are very good locations.

What did you put in the pizza place? If just a double candy gum watch out because soon as some sees it there will be a rack or more.

What did you put in the pizza place? If just a double candy gum watch out because soon as some sees it there will be a rack or more.

Just a vendstar.

That's something I didn't think of.  Thanks for letting me know (I'd put a rack there if I didn't already have my only rack going into a chinese buffet this coming week).

Maybe I can save up/put a rack in there next month :D

So Lighthouse finished up my 5 location order today, and I must say they got me some REALLY good locations :D   Not only did Mark always answer my emails daily (which is nice, because a lot of locators are known for poor communication) but they really focused on getting locations that were good as opposed to ones that just "existed."  I'm pretty sure the pizza place will be a grand slam and every location is what I'd classify as good to GREAT!

I'll be honest, I hope no one else uses them, because once I get more machines ready, I will be reordering through them :D

Archived