Coin pusher thief BUSTED!

TexasFreemason

One of my pushers gets TONS of pennies, and a few nickles, dimes, slugs, and washers. I have been trying to catch the guy red-handed. I already had a few suspects. I walked in the store yesterday and before I walked in I could see him tapping on the machine, I looked in the machine and saw about 5 pennies, I said, "surely you didn't put those in' and he said, no i just put in one quarter. I talked to the cashier and she said he had done it and had stolen the pennies out of the "give a penny, take a penny" cup. Needless to say, he is no longer allowed to play the machine. The manager says he is a shoplifter and I am going to talk to the owner next time I see him to see about banning him from the entire store.

I talked to the cashier and she said he had done it and had stolen the pennies out of the "give a penny, take a penny" cup. Needless to say, he is no longer allowed to play the machine. The manager says he is a shoplifter and I am going to talk to the owner next time I see him to see about banning him from the entire store.

Hmmm....Ban the guy who shoplifts for cheating on an illegal amusement?

What a merry circle of piracy.  I LIKE IT!

Archived