AP 932 key damage

spdydre

I have an ap premier 932 and someone damaged the keys now one is missing and they do not work and are loose.  Will the whole entire column(keys,bill accept,coin mech,coin shoot,board etc) that detaches need replacing?  If so does ap still carry these parts?

The keypad is still available..D&S Vending in Cleveland will have parts as well as Vendors Exchange and AZvendor( forum contributor) would be glad to supply you as well.

Good luck

The keypad is defintely available as will be the selection membrane behind the keypad and the trim bezel on the front of the door. There are no loose keys on this as the keypad keys are all connected together behind the bezel. Operation of the keypad is dependent on the sheetmetal behind the keypad. That sheetmetal is the metal frame of the swingout panel so if the is sheetmetal damage it will have to be straightened so the switch membrane will be flat against the metal, allowing the keypad buttons to make good contact with the switch membrane.

What actual damage do you have? Is the trim bezel broken loose from the swingout panel, allowing the keypad to be loose? I can ship the parts to you once you determine what needs to be replaced, if you're interested.

Is the bezel trim around the buttons and validator loose, indicating it is also damaged?  Are the keypad buttons real loose now because the trim is loose on the door, meaning if you press the trim against the door the buttons are no longer loose?  Did someone break into the machine?  Is the display lens damaged and do you need a coin return button or coin insert as well?  For the coin funnel, is your door 4-5" deep or is it 2" deep?

I'll get prices on the parts for you then.  It will be the front trim bezel, keypad, switch membrane behind the keypad, and the coin chute under the coin mech.  Anything else?

Archived