You Stole My Rack And Im Going to Sue You...

Billnuts

I got a Call Today...

Guy:Is this Bills Vending? 

yes it is How can I help you?

Guy: I am just letting you know that I am going to be suing your company!

Guy: do you remember this  (location) Edited..  

Yes I have a rack and a Gumball machine in there..

Guy: Well MY rack was there and now its gone and you stole it. and I am calling the police!!!

I never touched your rack, the owner wanted me to replace your rack because of poor service and breakdowns 

He the owner moved your rack to his storeroom and said he was going to call you to pick it up.  

I never touched your rack nor do I ever touch others equipment or steal others equipment.

I remember right it was a RHINO Rack..    I would never use a rhino rack.  (see other posts about rhino I have made)

I instructed him to go to the store room again and look around in the corners or under stuff to see if its still there maybe buried under boxes by now.

Guy:  The Rack is no longer there and its not in the backroom,  that's a.... (wait for it) $750.00 dollar RACK!

I don't know what to tell you sir the last time I saw your rack it was in the backroom and the owner said he was going to call you.

NOW HERE IS THE PUNCHLINE...

I also said that I will double check my books when I get home but I think I put that rack in there in late SEPTEMBER 2013

What is todays date?  9 months LATER.. you come along  to service and see that its been replaced or missing

WTF?

REALLY?

wow... just wow... no wonder you lost the spot.. And you give bulk vending a bad reputation.

So now he is expecting me to call him back with my books information about when I was there..

yeah ok...

bill

I can understand he got hit twice in the butt... lost the location... and then to lose the rack full of money and product...

but to not blame yourself for a 9 month service window..

I wanted to say soo bad  Well, Welcome to vending...

bu......bu....buuuuuuu the bizop salesman told me that i could live in a mansion by buying his overpriced crappy rack and placing it and expect the product and quarters to just magically fill and collect!

I kinda had this same call once..I bought a pinball gumball machine out of state.. guy had keys and paperwork on the machine.. well I get a call from this golpher telling me that he went into one of my locations to try and locate and that HIS machine was there with my name on it.. he said hes the only one that has those machines and it was stolen from his company. I said UMMM NO sir they actually mass produce these exact same machines and I bought this one with keys and paperwork..sorry that you think its yours.. he goes on to tell me hes going to take the machine..i said good luck location has cameras and the owner which I know well will not let that happen..he then tells me hes going to sue me..again I tell him GOOD LUCK..and finally he tells me hes going to track me down and "beat my little golpher"... I wish some vendors would WAKE UP and GROW UP!

I got a Call Today...

Guy:Is this Bills Vending? 

yes it is How can I help you?

Guy: I am just letting you know that I am going to be suing your company!

Guy: do you remember this  (location) Edited..  

Yes I have a rack and a Gumball machine in there..

Guy: Well MY rack was there and now its gone and you stole it. and I am calling the police!!!

I never touched your rack, the owner wanted me to replace your rack because of poor service and breakdowns 

He the owner moved your rack to his storeroom and said he was going to call you to pick it up.  

I never touched your rack nor do I ever touch others equipment or steal others equipment.

I remember right it was a RHINO Rack..    I would never use a rhino rack.  (see other posts about rhino I have made)

I instructed him to go to the store room again and look around in the corners or under stuff to see if its still there maybe buried under boxes by now.

Guy:  The Rack is no longer there and its not in the backroom,  that's a.... (wait for it) $750.00 dollar RACK!

I don't know what to tell you sir the last time I saw your rack it was in the backroom and the owner said he was going to call you.

NOW HERE IS THE PUNCHLINE...

I also said that I will double check my books when I get home but I think I put that rack in there in late SEPTEMBER 2013

What is todays date?  9 months LATER.. you come along  to service and see that its been replaced or missing

WTF?

REALLY?

wow... just wow... no wonder you lost the spot.. And you give bulk vending a bad reputation.

So now he is expecting me to call him back with my books information about when I was there..

yeah ok...

bill

I can understand he got hit twice in the butt... lost the location... and then to lose the rack full of money and product...

but to not blame yourself for a 9 month service window..

I wanted to say soo bad  Well, Welcome to vending...

Quite a month you are having Bill, first a employee that you have to fire on the first day and now this.

I wonder what's next...... :)

i wouldnt really care if he sued me- no proof that you stole it(innocent until proven guilty), and so he would lose, and be out the lawyer fees too.

and maybe you can even sue him back who knows.

Archived