I have a 40 select snack machine outside the entrance to a hotel-water park.  Hotel is okay with me adding swim goggles, etc. to my machine.  It's difficult inventory for the water park folks to manage, and having me sell them is fine by them.  I will catch passer-by traffic from people coming from the hotel to the water park.  But my machine won't be seen by people coming from the general public to the water park.  And......my machine will still have chips and candy.

Bought about 15 units from Dollar Tree for $1 each.  Gonna put them in the machine for $4 each.  See what they do.

I'm trying to get the water park to allow me to do the entire "swim merch" piece and put a machine in there dedicated to this stuff.

Any ideas on a good machine to vend this stuff?  I suspect my 40 select snack isn't the best option.

Thanks.

Actually your 40 select snack is the best option right now.  If you get the okay to do a dedicated machine then call USI and find out what they have built for others who have done the same thing.  USI is experienced in dedicated-product machines and they take a standard machine and make it work for what you will vend.  They can add shelves, remove shelves do all dual spirals or all single spirals, 10 selections to a shelf or 2 or 3 per shelf - whatever it takes to vend your products.

Actually your 40 select snack is the best option right now.  If you get the okay to do a dedicated machine then call USI and find out what they have built for others who have done the same thing.  USI is experienced in dedicated-product machines and they take a standard machine and make it work for what you will vend.  They can add shelves, remove shelves do all dual spirals or all single spirals, 10 selections to a shelf or 2 or 3 per shelf - whatever it takes to vend your products.

I am glad you said it.....

If I said this I would be called an "Informant" and it would be a big "Conspiracy"  ;D  ;D

They are just jealous because I live in "The Land Of The Long White Cloud" where we have the best weather, fishing, hunting, woman & beer in world!!  ;D

You sure that cloud isn't just fog?  ;D  ;D  ;D

Archived