How to Become a Gravy Lounge Member...................

T BIRD

The Gravy Lounge!!  Yeah - Yeah - Yeah!!  That special ' off the hook ' location where the quarters literally pile up as the candy in the globe goes down.  The kind of location that makes up for a few poor performers.  Everyone has one of those bringin' home the bacon locations.  I want us to identify those locations and if it qualifies, well then you become a member of The Gravy Lounge!  You must have either two locations that make $50 or more each month or one location that makes $100 or more.  The honor system does it's thing for all of us.  Use this thread to post that/those location(s) and how much they make.  I will in turn notify Steve who will give you a membership # and tag in your signature.  You can then enter our Gravy Lounge which will be on a separate thread. Only members with access to PLUS features here on Vendiscuss can apply for membership.  Racks are not allowed.  If you have a double or a couple of doubles or if you have a triple or a couple of triples at a given location that's fine.  If you have a U Turn with four selections, that's fine.

Obviously this is a ' virtual ' lounge room but if it was real, I would have piped in sounds of quarters being turned thru mechs, of quarters being piled in money bags, and of each of us saying ' holy s*it ' under our breath each and every time we see that pile of quarters waitin' to be scooped up in the base. And I would have Pink Floyd singing that          " Money " song in the back ground as well.

I will start it off.  I have a NW double at an Olive Garden location averaging approximately $207 per month.  I have a Lowes location averaging $119.00 per month, and three more averaging over $50 per month. ( Foot Locker-$92, Ruby Tuesday-$88, Guess Jeans-$57 ).

Come on in gang!!  Drinks are on me!!:cool:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is awesome!

Ok, here are mine:

1) One of my gas pump gumball machines in a Save-A-lot (only machine there) is averaging $55.50 a month. 

2) My Wal-Mart/ Bank location is averaging A little over $70 a month.

3)  A steak house that has been in the high $40s and low 50's.

All the rest are just average, but like Johnny says, you gotta love those "bringin' home the bacon" locations!

This is awesome!

Ok, here are mine:

1) One of my gas pump gumball machines in a Save-A-lot (only machine there) is averaging $55.50 a month. 

2) My Wal-Mart/ Bank location is averaging A little over $70 a month.

3)  A steak house that has been in the high $40s and low 50's.

All the rest are just average, but like Johnny says, you gotta love those "bringin' home the bacon" locations!

Gabe..........way to go.  Your'e in brotha man!  I will notify Da Grand Poo-Ba and ask him to give you that ' bringin' home da bacon location ' membership tag.  Welcome to the Gravy Lounge Gabe.

I have one location that dose around 110-100 a month its a 3 head  machine gumballs 50cent toy and mike and ikes its at a dinner and every week and half since december the toy machine sell out of its full stock had a thred about it a while back . hope this gets me in lol

As long as it averages $100 and over per month Mr. Power Man, your'e in!  I will notify Mr. Boss Man and get you your Gravy Lounge tag!

Hello Gravy Lounge members!

Just a bit of info, when you get your Gravy Lounge member number and banner, you'll notice a short line of code in the area where you put your signature in your profile. It will be underneath any signature you may have already entered. If you ever change your signature in the future, be sure you leave this code intact.

Steve, (aka - Da Bomb Diggity, Mr. Boss Man, Da Grand Poo Ba, Grand Master Flash :D)

I have a pizza place that does over a hundred a month.too bad I lost the skateing rink or I would have 2 100$+ locationsI also have 2 locations that do me 50$ a month!!

Antonio.........you're in!  Way to go brotha.  I will let 'Steve' know so you can get tagged as a Gravy Lounge member!.......:D

Johnny,

I know what I want to be when I grow up. You are really in a class of your own buddy. I looked though my route book and can't do it without it being on a rack. I will keep looking.

Thanks for starting THE GRAVY LOUNGE topic.

Gary

Hey Gary.........you're right with me Mr.  Blockbuster Man.  Two Long Islanders doin' their thing!

Johnny,

I have a sports bar that kicked in $137 this month with two other sports bars that give an average of over $90.00 a month...I have a Manufacturing planr that has given me two months of 95/105..and both months the machine was empty when i got there....I also have anothr bar that has averaged $60. and a pizza restraunt that is at the $50.00 + level.  These arethe places that make thos less than perfect spots bring up the average.

Brian,

Now that I am going whole hog into full line, maybe we should start our own club? We'll call it the "I like counting dollar bills better than counting quarters" club. :D

Just having a bit of fun T Bird ;)

Steve

Brian,

Now that I am going whole hog into full line, maybe we should start our own club? We'll call it the "I like counting dollar bills better than counting quarters" club. :D

Steve

Lol, nice one.  Thats why I (and a lot of other members from what I've seen) are looking at full line.

Johnny,

I have a sports bar that kicked in $137 this month with two other sports bars that give an average of over $90.00 a month...I have a Manufacturing planr that has given me two months of 95/105..and both months the machine was empty when i got there....I also have anothr bar that has averaged $60. and a pizza restraunt that is at the $50.00 + level.  These arethe places that make thos less than perfect spots bring up the average.

Jay,

What are vending at the sports bar location? 

Blue,

Everything...I have 8-select U-Turns in my sports bars....When you have 8 selections..you tend to all people want...

BUT..I actually had one person ask "if I had anything new" 

currently...pmm,m&i,HT,runts,skittles,peanuts ,cahews,pistachio's,m&m,reese's

a mix of these not the same in any machine...

Playing with the idea of trying the capsule and the DI/Certs...

Brian,

Steve

U talkin' 2 me Steverino?........;)

Brian,

Steve

U talkin' 2 me Steverino?........;)
Yeah! Im a tawlkin' to you dere Johnny "Two Quarters" TBird!

Fugeddaboutit. ;)

Steve "Da Vendor" Caserri

Member of "Da Bomb Diggity" crime family.

Archived