How to Become a Gravy Lounge Member...................

T BIRD

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I probably won't qualify for membership for a week or so. We started out with 4 to 8 head racks. Received 0ver 100  two to 3 head pole stands in November. Have placed about 30 two and three heads during November. Will start servicing those locations this week. We are now starting to pull our slower 4 -6 head racks and replacing them with 2 and threes. The racks will start to be placed in schools starting February when our 'summer vacation' is over. Can't wait!!!!

Feliz Navidad to all!!

I probably won't qualify for membership for a week or so. We started out with 4 to 8 head racks. Received 0ver 100  two to 3 head pole stands in November. Have placed about 30 two and three heads during November. Will start servicing those locations this week. We are now starting to pull our slower 4 -6 head racks and replacing them with 2 and threes. The racks will start to be placed in schools starting February when our 'summer vacation' is over. Can't wait!!!!

Feliz Navidad to all!!

I'm thrilled to see the world. Something vending will bring me, as I will be able to afford business trips I otherwise never could have taken. I hope to visit your area some day, in all fairness, there are hundreds of places I plan to visit. I better get started in the next few years..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I want to go over who would qualify to become a Gravy Lounge member.

You have to have 2 locations that earn at least $50.00 per month.  The locations should have up to 3 cany or toy choices and no more.  So........a single head on a stand works, a double head on a stand works, or a triple play or triple head on a stand works.

So let's hear who qualifies! ^-^

Here ya go TBird!!!

Roof Truss Plant on location for 126 days now.  Still averaging 54.38 month with a triple. Doing RP,MMP, and HT.

Construction company on location for 126 days as well. Still avergaing 55.70 month with a double.  Doing 2/.25 850ct Dubble Bubble and PMM.

Up and coming is a hair/nail salon with a double . Doing 56.68 month last 47 days. Doing HT and 2/.25 Dubble Bubble 850ct. Adding Toys to this location this month.

"The locations should have up to 3 cany or toy choices and no more..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh ohhh...

I'm gonna have to turn in my keys to the lounge. The fewest machines we have at any single location is 5...

Jerry

• 1 month later...

I could finally say that I qualify for the gravy lounge

1.- Barbershop $57.00

2.- Laundromat $63.00

Mr. Falcon,

Unfortunately the Gravy lounge rules have recently changed.  You need to donate 10% to Vendiscuss.

Just Kidding.  Great Job, a good location always feels good!

Thank you guys, Johnny the barbershop is a steady fifty and over, the laundromat I only serviced twice the first pull was $80.00 the reason for the decrease in volume was due to mike n ike sticking together and jamming the machine,I learned my lesson no vending mike n ike in the summer time.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello T-Bird,

Just thought I would see if you will let me in. I have 5 locations averaging over $50.00 a month. The highest machine I have is a single head gumball wizard in a theater it averages $147.00 a month. Then I have an apartment complex averaging $96.08 with a 1 800 triple head, a Mexican restaurant averaging $75.77 with a 8 head U Turn, a Oriental Mart averaging $70.60 with a 8 head U Turn, and I have a bar averaging $52.55 with a Vendstar (Triple Head). Actually if you average my top 25 locations together they average $50.00 a month. That would be cool if you let me in. Thank You in advance!

Just in case it helps my teenage son has a 1964 T-Bird with 75,000 original miles :-). My father gave it to me many years ago and I gave it to my oldest son. Its just been stored since the early 90's but its pretty darn cool.

Gerald

Hello T-Bird,

Just thought I would see if you will let me in. I have 5 locations averaging over $50.00 a month. The highest machine I have is a single head gumball wizard in a theater it averages $147.00 a month. Then I have an apartment complex averaging $96.08 with a 1 800 triple head, a Mexican restaurant averaging $75.77 with a 8 head U Turn, a Oriental Mart averaging $70.60 with a 8 head U Turn, and I have a bar averaging $52.55 with a Vendstar (Triple Head). Actually if you average my top 25 locations together they average $50.00 a month. That would be cool if you let me in. Thank You in advance!

Just in case it helps my teenage son has a 1964 T-Bird with 75,000 original miles :-). My father gave it to me many years ago and I gave it to my oldest son. Its just been stored since the early 90's but its pretty darn cool.

Gerald

Nice Gerald!!!  Let you in???  I think you can be the president of the entertainment committee inside the lounge!  Congrats to you.  I will get your signature changed ASAP.

Archived