How to Become a Gravy Lounge Member...................

T BIRD

Come on gang!!  There has got to be more vendors out there who have 2 or more $50 plus locations to qualify for the Gravy Lounge!!  Let me know.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got one pushing $40 and one pushing $30 but that is all. Midwest has never delivered a gravy to me. That $40 location is one I bought from Jax and the $30 is one of my first placements over a year ago. It is a tough market down here in this town. The economy has killed off many restaurants and there are quite a lot of people that have been layed off. I may be able to do it with a rack or sticker machine when I get them placed but they don't count.

I serviced five gravy locations yesterday: Walmart, Olive Garden, Lowes, Sanford Brown ( nursing school ), and Macy's. I serviced a 6th that had been doing terribly with 2 vendstars to compete with. But with a couple of signs etc, it has improved its number by about 30%. I love bulk vending.

• 3 weeks later...

I upgraded one of my gravy spots (had a triple doing $115/mo) to a Beaver 5-way.  Hopefully another gravy spot will rise to take its place since racks aren't eligible.  :)

U have me smilin' big time here Joe. Good luck with the rack buddy.  What kind of location was doing$115 per month with a triple?  I am dying to start with racks already.  Still waitin' for locations for the 3 I have ready though.

A busy upscale pizza place.  two slices of pizza and a Coke run you about $10, a lot to stomach in my area (or at least I think so), but its in a great prime location and it is always jammed with shoppers from the malls and Target and such.

I'm expecting it to sell out of gum/toys, so I'll try to add a second rack with a 6x sticker on top and more gum/toys on bottom, then watch the gravy roll in!

• 2 weeks later...

If shootin hoops count for gravy locations...then you better make some room for me johnny...I will be in the gravy soon.

Shootin' Hoops machines would count.  We are waitin' for ya!

• 1 month later...

gravy time!!!

all triples.

hobby shop $51.50 (gumball wheel)

pallet factory $52.50 (30 in hot tamales)

MAC's (bar) $58.00 (36 in PMM this month!)

pitt stop (bar) (2 triples) $53.50

have 3 close calls

body shop $42

bottle co. $44 (35 in RP)

middle of no-where pizza place $41

worst performer this month...fire dept..had a broken coin mech. freakin fire fighters ripped me for 3 lbs of runts!!

Since racks are not allowed, but U-turns are, is a 4 selection setup on eagle machines allowed? It is two levels, but 3 candy and 1 gum. I don't have any of them located yet, but figured when I do they may bring in over 50$/month.

worst performer this month...fire dept..had a broken coin mech. freakin fire fighters ripped me for 3 lbs of runts!!

Hey watch it on the FF.  I am one myself and I was once told by and old timer that if you stuck two fireman in a room with padded walls no windows and a locked door, and then threw a bowling ball in there and leave them.  You would come back in 24 hrs and find that the bowling ball was gone and neither one of them would know what happened to it.  

Fire Departments are risky locations just for that reason.  Many times I have sat in the station and saw the guys trying to figure out how to rip the machines off.  You can fuss all you want at them, it is just there nature to figure stuff out.   

• 4 months later...

Hello there-

I was taking a look at the past posts of the Gravy Lounge. And it seems that a requirement is at least 2 machines with an average of at least $50.00 a month. Is the Lounge still open for new membership?

I have 20 machines (14 currently placed). Most of them are walkers, but there are a few that are alright. My best 2 are 1)-Hockey Rink (Avg's $52 a month), and 2)-A Pallet Storage / construction facility. Weird. Never would have thought it. (Avg's $50.50 a month)

Of course if I'm too new to be in the club... I understand. :(  I'll just sit in the corner and suffer in silence. If you hear tears hit the floor, don't worry. It's just me.  ;)

Have a good day--

Kris

Hello there-

I was taking a look at the past posts of the Gravy Lounge. And it seems that a requirement is at least 2 machines with an average of at least $50.00 a month. Is the Lounge still open for new membership?

I have 20 machines (14 currently placed). Most of them are walkers, but there are a few that are alright. My best 2 are 1)-Hockey Rink (Avg's $52 a month), and 2)-A Pallet Storage / construction facility. Weird. Never would have thought it. (Avg's $50.50 a month)

Of course if I'm too new to be in the club... I understand. :(  I'll just sit in the corner and suffer in silence. If you hear tears hit the floor, don't worry. It's just me.   ;)

Have a good day--

Kris

Kris is our newest Gravy Lounge member!!!  Congrats!  Take off your shoes, have a snack and a drink, and here is an extra pillow for ya brotha................ ;)

There will be time for a break when I can get some more machines out of my garage!. :) Although it is so great to see them sitting there. Not making money. Getting cold and lonesome.    :'(

Oh wait. That's the opposite of great!

If I can get even HALF my fleet like my 2 golden boys, then I'll need a boat! (Gravy boat that is...)

Congrats Kris. One of my goals when I joined this forum was to reach the gravy lounge this year. So far, it has proved very elusive. I had one charity location turning enough sales for a while, but it dropped off dramatically. I'm hoping with all my new expansions I'll have some more 50$/month charity stops appear.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I qualify for the gravy lounge finally. Only took me 1 year, lol. One 83 dollar location and one 105.00 location. Both of those are Gb and skittle doubles.

I only have about 27 locations or so, but I'll be adding the 24 vendstars I just bought as soon as I can. I need to update my signature sometime.

I think I qualify for the gravy lounge finally. Only took me 1 year, lol. One 83 dollar location and one 105.00 location. Both of those are Gb and skittle doubles.

I only have about 27 locations or so, but I'll be adding the 24 vendstars I just bought as soon as I can. I need to update my signature sometime.

Hey Mike.........good for you buddy!!  Congrats!!!!  Hang on and I will ask Steve to bring you into our club!!

• 2 weeks later...

Mike........I did not forget you buddy.  Let me PM Steve again about this.

Archived