How to Become a Gravy Lounge Member...................

T BIRD

Come on brothas and sistas!!   No one else runs two $50 plus machines or one $100 machine per month??  Lots of you folks have machines that are ' bringin' home the bacon '.  Be a Gravy Lounge member!!  Let's hear about it!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is some gravy!  :)

1 - Italian Gourmet Pizza Place - Mini Giant Triple (Gum/Toys/Balls) - $275 each service - about $135-140 per month.

2 - Mexican bakery/market - Eagle Single (Toys) - $62.50 each service (wiped out!)  - will be about 50/month after I add an excap or change to a double.

3 - Gold's Gym - Mini Giant Triple (golpher Gum/Toys/Watermelon) - was $160-170/service at one time, dipped to 80, switched to triple with more gum to address the decrease in population of their kids program and increase in adults hitting the machine.  (hoping to get back to 50/month+)

4 - Market in Allentown - $160 on first service (about 6 weeks), 25c/50c Toys

5 - several locations in my new Allentown route did $50 or more on the first month but I will check them again in a few weeks to make sure they are consistent and not one-hit wonders.

RIP - Laundromat - 2 Mini Giants (Gum/Toys) - $150 each service - about $75/month (lost in July)

RIP - Pizza Place - Mini Giant (Gum) - $30 in 2 weeks - would have been another 60-75/month

**My Alamo - both are in a commercial plaza about 2 miles from my home and the owner of the plaza didnt want any of the tenants with bulk vending because "gum damages the sidewalks" and toys "are a safety hazard to passing traffic"!  I am still furious over that situation but have moved on.

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head right now, I do have quite a few more, will list them when they are in front of me.

Way to go Joe and Outlander!! Now that's what I call ' bringin' home the bacon locations' !!

Youre both in! Congrats!! And welcome to the Gravy Lounge brothas!

OK, OK I will step up to the Gravey Lounge. I have 1 double head in a JC Penney Outlet breakroom (165 employees) it has done $80 and $87 in the last 2 months. Now, my second one might be cheating: I have a double head in a bar, been there exactly 3 weeks. It has done $45 in 21 days. Does that count or do I have to go back next week?

OK, OK I will step up to the Gravey Lounge. I have 1 double head in a JC Penney Outlet breakroom (165 employees) it has done $80 and $87 in the last 2 months. Now, my second one might be cheating: I have a double head in a bar, been there exactly 3 weeks. It has done $45 in 21 days. Does that count or do I have to go back next week?

Way to go on the JC location.  Yeah.........U gotta go back and verify the rest of the month at the bar.  Please let me know ASAP!

Vendmania Fred....................Big Mike...............you guys don't have a double head or a triple head doing $50 per month ( two of them ) or one of those doing $100 per month? Come on step up to the plate guys!..........:cool:

Johnny,  I was lucky enough to recieve my gravy lounge membership before I found this thread here are a few of the locations, that would have qualified me.

1. Hospital ER Waiting Room - $250.00 month 8 heads in total

2. Seafood Resturant - 125.00 - 8 heads

That is only one of the 12 routes I run.  To many to list Johnny and yes I wish you could get pink floyd on here singing the money song. 

Thanks T-Bird

Johnny,  I was lucky enough to recieve my gravy lounge membership before I found this thread here are a few of the locations, that would have qualified me.

1. Hospital ER Waiting Room - $250.00 month 8 heads in total

2. Seafood Resturant - 125.00 - 8 heads

That is only one of the 12 routes I run.  To many to list Johnny and yes I wish you could get pink floyd on here singing the money song. 

Thanks T-Bird

Luke.........not to be a downer here but a location with 8 heads would not count buddy.  Thats easy or at least a lot easier to do.  The Gravy Lounge is for that special two head or three head location doing at least $50 per month.  I am sure you have at least two single, double, or triple heads doing over $50 per month right Luke?

If you have a U Turn that's fine.

Hey Johnny, I think that the number of heads really shouldn't matter, and I just wanted to bring up your statement above that was in the first post. 

You can put a Uturn 8 head in a slow location and it will still only do about $15 a month.  It's all about location and not the machine IMHO.  But of course it must be bulk, lol  ;)

Nice numbers Luke.

When I was thinking U Turn I was also thinking four selections and not eight. I should have clarified that point.

My idea behind this " Gravy Lounge " idea was that very special location that when you have a triple or double placed there, you walk away with $50 minimum every month. I just think that if you have a rack with 4-5 or more machines selling GBs and toys, its a whole lot easier to reach a $50 minimum per month. You dont think the same applies for a machine with eight selections?

yeah i have several was late at night was not thinking clearly.  Sorry for that hang on a minute let me check here.

1. Barber Shop - Average $65 month // double

2. Family Resturant NC - Average $130.00 month // triple

Sorry about that Johnny, now I think i'm offical!

Johnny,

I believe that an 8 select will make more dollars per month to a certain extent..at some point...the more choice the less per head...The locations that I have 8's in that do $100+ would likely do thatif it werea four..

In an 8 select it is not unusual that you have 1 or 2 selctions that do not actually sell well.

I do agree, from here forward that an eight MAY ned to do ..at little extra to qualify...I will be happy to have my membership reviewed and if needed....NOT....:dude: lol

• 4 weeks later...
There has to be more people out there with at least two bulk machines making $50 or one bulk machine making $100 per month.  Come on gang.  The Gravy Lounge is calling. Posted Image 

• 1 month later...

Johnny,

I made it! I have to locations makine over $100 per month.

First is my Ruby Tuesday Locations at $63

Second is Car Dealership at $58

I therefore would like to request my membership to the Gravy Lounge. Thank you o lord of the gravy!!

Jay-Son Vending wrote:

Larman,

Congratulations...I just took a call today from my Ruby Tuesday's...I have been told to REMOVE my machine from the Kitchen area...It was a good location...The district Manager had a bird when he was in the location ..OH WELL

Sorry to hear that Jay. I knew going into this type location it is risky. I have a Ruby's also. ( in the kitchen ) I guess I should speak to the manager of Ruby's as well as the manager of Olive Garden ( machine at Olive averages a little over $140 per month! ) and ask them if they ever know beforehand when the DM is coming around. Maybe they can hide it.

Larman wrote:

Johnny,

I made it! I have to locations makine over $100 per month.

First is my Ruby Tuesday Locations at $63

Second is Car Dealership at $58

I therefore would like to request my membership to the Gravy Lounge. Thank you o lord of the gravy!!

Brotha Larry!! Way to go!! I will make sure you get entrance to our very private and lavish Gravy Lounge!

Archived