Vending label software

I have several I need. How much are yours? I purchased some off eBay but it gets expensive.

Also looking for the plastic crates to carry sodas. Where can I find those?

Also in need of some seaga motors. My usual vending guy has been less than responsive lately. Called him on a USI machine that leaks water. I don't think it is draining properly. Anyways no call back. :/

When you print your own labels, they tend to fade out. For some reason the ink seems to soak into the paper over time. I have some self printed ones I carry just for emergencies or when I can't find the ones I need, like Snapple and Gatorade 11.5 oz. cans. My advise is to get the good ones, they last for years.

I have bottler labels for .45 for standard vending sizes and a few of the newer giant labels. I sent you my information before but if you don't have it just PM me again. I can get you some Seaga motors and help you with the USI water leak as well.

if the labels get wet thell run and look like crap

If you print them with a color laser printer (don't use inkjet) & laminate them they will not run.  I laminate all my labels even the ones I get from the bottler.

I have real bottler labels for sale that will stand up to sun, water and age if you need any.

Here is what real bottler labels look like

gallery_6992_193_460764.jpg

Even they will fade in the sun & will become brittle & shatter over time. When that happens they are hard to pull out of their plastic buttons & replace. If you laminate them they will take longer to fade & last a whole lot longer & also they will not become brittle & break into little pieces.

I have several I need. How much are yours? I purchased some off eBay but it gets expensive.

Also looking for the plastic crates to carry sodas. Where can I find those?

Also in need of some seaga motors. My usual vending guy has been less than responsive lately. Called him on a USI machine that leaks water. I don't think it is draining properly. Anyways no call back. :/

If you order your soda from the bottler directly they then you can get the labels & crates at no cost other than than the increased price the bottlers charge over getting the product in sale in the store.

When you print your own labels, they tend to fade out. For some reason the ink seems to soak into the paper over time. I have some self printed ones I carry just for emergencies or when I can't find the ones I need, like Snapple and Gatorade 11.5 oz. cans. My advise is to get the good ones, they last for years.

Here are some examples of labels that I have printed & laminated.  

If you notice I left extra lamination on the right site & at the top of the labels. This is to make them easier to install &/or remove.

gallery_6992_185_704202.jpgI cut them out & leave the extra lamination on the top of the labels for the Vendos & the right for the Dixie Narcos & Royals, that way you have some extra material to grab when you need to replace them.

gallery_6992_186_433930.jpg

In the beginning I spent quite a bit of time trying to replace labels that have been inserted into their plastic too far & or have become brittle & broken.  After laminating all of my labels I can just reach in & grab the extra part & slide them in & out easily.

To get the old labels out get a paper clip straighten it out and put a small hook on the end. On D/N buttons insert it thru the left side of the button and push it all the way in and turn it to grasp the label and pull it out.  

I attach a piece of scotch tape to the new labels folded over on itself (if the label doesn't already have extensions) to labels when I put them in. That gives me something to grab.

Roger, I like the paper clip idea for existing ones. 

Archived