Looking for opinions on a possible purchase

Firetad4

Hey guys I think I've found a really good deal, but wanted to run it through the mill here first. This would be my first pop machine purchase, he says everything works, lock has been drilled. Dixie-Narco model # DN-50 IEMC. Any reasons I would want to stay away from this? I know the price is good at $150 just want pros and cons. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys I think I've found a really good deal, but wanted to run it through the mill here first. This would be my first pop machine purchase, he says everything works, lock has been drilled. Dixie-Narco model # DN-50 IEMC. Any reasons I would want to stay away from this? I know the price is good at $150 just want pros and cons. Thanks in advance.

Why has the locked been drilled (it may be hot)  Otherwise a good machine, especially for that money.

Your model number is cryptic but from what you typed you might have a DN501E MC which is a late model can and bottle machine with a Pepsi door on it.  I would wonder why the price is so low at $150 but if it's legit then go get it.

Archived